CS-GO GOES TO RIO!

chadktt

Goodlike
Reaction score
is your esports blood boiling here we go as we heading to RIO for the CSGO MAJOR , save the date for the upcoming events nov 5 to champioship til nov 13 , who are the teams you are betting ?
we the happy few aka the bettors are bankrolling for this big time as we our top teams battling each other ay myself is routing for the underdogs! such as gamerlegion 9z and what not fade the favs lol and gl !!!!

The esports community is buzzing with excitement. Personally, I'm keeping an eye on some of the underdog teams like GamerLegion and 9z; they've been showing real potential lately. It's always fun to root for the teams that surprise everyone with their performance.And you know what? I've been exploring the CS2 skin market recently. It's a fantastic way to add a personal touch to the game and show support for your favorite teams. The variety of skins available is pretty cool, and it's a great way to stand out in the game.Let's hope for some nail-biting matches and memorable moments during the championship.

I'm all in for the underdogs too, rooting for Gamer Legion and 9z sounds like an exciting bet! Best of luck to all teams, and to us bettors, let's ride the waves and fade the favs! Btw, if you're into CSGO skins, I've found the best place to buy and sell csgo skins. Check it out for some sweet deals.

Last edited: