Cool way to increase stars and level

CharorowtzXD

Known
Reaction score
I remember someone once told me months ago, the way to increase our level faster is to deposit atleast 10 to 20 dollars and wager it in PLINKO on 17 rows medium or high risk and let the balls drop for you in auto. And now I can say that this person is right haha

I went hunting 130x and 1000x in plinko days ago for forum challenge using my earned coins and lost 400k litoshi, 7 XRP, 17 doge, 100k sat BCH, and almost 30k sat BTC but surprisingly and luckily able to gain back my lost 1 star and increase my XP points. Even able to recover and gain more than the amount of satoshi BTC i lost in hunting thanks to 1000x green bet haha !!
Did the hunt in auto, manual and turbo.

I think will be doing this cool strategy soon to increase my level faster all the way to silver 😁😁😁😁

Well may not be a permanent fix but good that you got that 1000x. Just imagined you may have not got that 1000x only so you would have increase your levels as playing with crypto automatically increases your experience points but the amount of loss it would have turned for you may be bigger. Because we have users who has being hunting for six days not got 1000x yet so can think it may not be a good fix.

Yes if you can take those loses for a risk then it could be a good think as risk appetite would be a key under such occurrences.

Haha well played! Can't imagine if you totally lost it all. Omg. For that you deserve an applause for having a high risk appetite for gambling. 😱

Well may not be a permanent fix but good that you got that 1000x. Just imagined you may have not got that 1000x only so you would have increase your levels as playing with crypto automatically increases your experience points but the amount of loss it would have turned for you may be bigger. Because we have users who has being hunting for six days not got 1000x yet so can think it may not be a good fix.

Yes if you can take those loses for a risk then it could be a good think as risk appetite would be a key under such occurrences.
Yeah the lost amounts just to hit those multipliers and complete that weekly challenge, made me sad really sad because true many have been trying to hunt 1000x in plinko for more than a month now but they still cant hit it and with that they already lost tons of coins.

But ahm well what im trying to point out is if what you're after is to wager and level up, not the profit for playing hehe.
Go on auto in 17 rows, med or hi risk using jst the min. bet . 😁
So no hunting mode involve jst pure normal play.
Forget if your 10-15$ worth of coins get drained playing in plinko or if your stat turn red on the coin used focus on how much you wagered and how many exp and star you gained playing. 😆 That's if you're willing to risk your hard earned 10-15$, and drain them in exchange for your exp, stars and VIP level haha

Last edited:
Haha well played! Can't imagine if you totally lost it all. Omg. For that you deserve an applause for having a high risk appetite for gambling. 😱
Haha have no high risk appetite jst tried if i can hit atleast 130x in plinko for forum challenge. I even cursed many times that night while seeing my balances slowly turning into eggs. Lucky that 1000x gave me chance to finlly hit him 😆

hem sounds good but i think other plainko type is good to play too like risk high raw 15 or medium risks too but it is true idea it is good game to boost stars also u may gain some surprises too any way it is good to hear u re happy with your strategy ;)
(y) :coffee::rolleyes:

hem sounds good but i think other plainko type is good to play too like risk high raw 15 or medium risks too but it is true idea it is good game to boost stars also u may gain some surprises too any way it is good to hear u re happy with your strategy ;)
(y) :coffee::rolleyes:
Well it depends on the player what row he likes to choose and what risk he would go for. I just gave the suggestion a friend told me and what I shared here is just based on what I experienced while hunting the 130x for the previous for challenge. 😁

I havent even continued doing that strategy yet after that night because I am currently busy with other things and I only roll here in Windice using crypto if there is a new telegram challenge or weekly challenge. 🤭

More power to anyone who comes out positive from plinko if doing the higher amount of rows. If stars and xp is the goal then lowest rows with least amount of risk will afford the wagering needed and not affect balance too much. One of the issues I see is we like those big wins. They're much more fun and gratifying upfront and the long game for the xp isn't nearly as exciting. I'm no pro, barely an amateur despite several years of play but the ones I see doing well and leveling almost always choose dice as their way to meet goals. Dice seems to give more control and does take time and a lot of concentration. It's almost a chore but seems to be the main choice for gaining higher levels.

More power to anyone who comes out positive from plinko if doing the higher amount of rows. If stars and xp is the goal then lowest rows with least amount of risk will afford the wagering needed and not affect balance too much. One of the issues I see is we like those big wins. They're much more fun and gratifying upfront and the long game for the xp isn't nearly as exciting. I'm no pro, barely an amateur despite several years of play but the ones I see doing well and leveling almost always choose dice as their way to meet goals. Dice seems to give more control and does take time and a lot of concentration. It's almost a chore but seems to be the main choice for gaining higher levels.
Hmmmm well you also got a point there. Playing under lower risk and rows means lower and longer chances of draining funds. Hahaha! Well like what I already said it still depends on the player what multiplier he will choose besides its his game and its his funds. As for the game well yeah not everyone else likes playing plinko in wagering. Some rather choose DICE and some choose CRASH.

In DICE you can have control over what multipliers to hunt, the range etc. In CRASH youd get to see the thrill see up to how high your rocket could go flying. If it will go TO THE MOON. and for PLINKO, it could go very boring. Hahahahaha!

Nyways, thanks for the idea and point of view sir

We don't want to lose but unfortunately I have realized that losing means gaining stars, stars also have their benefits.