Color of hearts and their meanings ♥️💙💚

Unluckybolte

Goodlike
Reaction score
Color of hearts and their meanings♥️💙💚

Did u know, we have so many heart emojies with different shapes and colors which have distinctive meanings. Each heart showcases a meaning fully elaborated whenever it is sent to someone! People often unnotice the indepth thoughts of heart emojies sent by someone intentionally and react on its surface color. They usually pretend each heart equally having the values except the brokenheart! Here is a list of hearts that i got from my research within internet that brings u awareness regarding the meanings of most of the heart emojis. ❤️

images.jpeg

Look at the picture that I found best as definitions of different hearts in the phone, pc and in real life as well.

Questions to you all readers: Have you ever been sent any of the following heart and if yes, did you know what that means? What was the reation if you replied with either full understandings or keeping that aside?

Most of the time, we send or receive hearts! Having different colours! Unknown to those hearts we do face two consequences. One, we let hurt ourselves by not understanding what the next person intended sending the special color of heart emoji. And second, we send the special color of heart for transferring the intended meaning but the next person hardly or can never realize it!

This is a short thread in which i purposed to let you all know, if you did not know, about the hearts ♥️ in different colors! This might vanish a little confusion and may create some more confusions in readers whether to react as per what yhey truly means or keep silence as one's consciousness does always remain unknown to the others!

Good luck and peace 🤍

Color of hearts and their meanings♥️💙💚

Did u know, we have so many heart emojies with different shapes and colors which have distinctive meanings. Each heart showcases a meaning fully elaborated whenever it is sent to someone! People often unnotice the indepth thoughts of heart emojies sent by someone intentionally and react on its surface color. They usually pretend each heart equally having the values except the brokenheart! Here is a list of hearts that i got from my research within internet that brings u awareness regarding the meanings of most of the heart emojis. ❤️

View attachment 10259

Look at the picture that I found best as definitions of different hearts in the phone, pc and in real life as well.

Questions to you all readers: Have you ever been sent any of the following heart and if yes, did you know what that means? What was the reation if you replied with either full understandings or keeping that aside?

Most of the time, we send or receive hearts! Having different colours! Unknown to those hearts we do face two consequences. One, we let hurt ourselves by not understanding what the next person intended sending the special color of heart emoji. And second, we send the special color of heart for transferring the intended meaning but the next person hardly or can never realize it!

This is a short thread in which i purposed to let you all know, if you did not know, about the hearts ♥️ in different colors! This might vanish a little confusion and may create some more confusions in readers whether to react as per what yhey truly means or keep silence as one's consciousness does always remain unknown to the others!

Good luck and peace 🤍
Nice information about heart, it can be helpful for lovers they can express thier feeling better