Collect Coin in < Faucets >

San4osss

Known
Reaction score
Collection of currency from the faucets tiring and a waste of time loss of time more than profit now with this wonderful forum there is an opportunity for everyone to improve the situation without the need for fatigue and waiting for the minimum to withdraw, and a very good faucet (wincoin) I've done more than 20k wincoin 3-5 times😇🔥🥳

2CF27E42-3A16-474D-8D73-D52B3EAE9CAD.png

How to withdrawal win coin I cnt figure it out or does it even exist like how much is 100 win coin nothing plz do explain this to me a bit plz thank u and keep it 100 peace

How to withdrawal win coin I cnt figure it out or does it even exist like how much is 100 win coin nothing plz do explain this to me a bit plz thank u and keep it 100 peace
Dear friend. WinCoin is the currency of the site, and it is not possible to withdraw, there is a store for this purpose, and there are daily contests for 600 doge, whoever will have winCoin more has won)

FAQ

Wincoin or token is the internal currency used to purchase items in Store.
Wincoins are reset to zero every 24 hours at 01:00 UTC.
You can obtain Wincoins from chat rains, claiming faucet, winning contests, by purchasing Wincoins in the Store or through moderator/administration giveaways. More ways to gain Wincoins will be introduced in the future.
Only moderators can tip or rain Wincoins.
Wincoins cannot be exchanged to cryptocurrency.