Chibby's blurry quiz

Sv13rby

Reaction score
Chibby's blurry quiz

Welcome everybody to the first blurry quiz! In this quiz I will post 8 pictures in a certain category that has to be guessed. The pictures are not normal pictures because I made them blurry. The theme of this first quiz will be crypto logo's. Please be sure to read the rules before you post your answers.

Rules:
- You can only send one post with your answers.
- You have to write the number and then the answer so that it's clear which answer belongs to which number.
- The 3 users with the (most) correct answers will win a small prize
- If there are more then 3 users with all correct answers then the posting time will decide the winner
- If you edit your post then the time of editing counts as posting time

The pictures:

1. 1.png 2.2.png 3. 3.png 4. 4.png

5. 5.png 6. 6.png 7. 7.png 8. 8.png

Ending time:
The quiz will end on 10 september 2023 17:00 CEST time. Answers after this will not be eligible to win a prize.

Suggestions:
Because it's the first time I try to do a quiz like this I would be happy to receive suggestions for the future. If you think it's too hard or too easy or you have a suggestion for a theme for the pictures then you can write it together with your answers.

Thanks for joining and I hope you guys have fun!

1# Aave 2# Eos
3# axie infinity 4# Decentraland
5# Neo 6# GMX
7# Solar 8# Zcash

Chibby your 2nd one after Tomki who have such game.
these all after making me so confused! 😜

I love your creativity, your initiatives and your good energy! I have no idea what coins they are but keep doing this!

hope I did understand it
I need to know a hiddenite coin?

uniswap
You should try to guess all 8 logos and write the number of the logo you are guessing :) you can edit your post and write which number you think is uniswap and add the other numbers if you want to guess more numbers :)

You should try to guess all 8 logos and write the number of the logo you are guessing :) you can edit your post and write which number you think is uniswap and add the other numbers if you want to guess more numbers :)
Ethereum

My proposal:

1 - Aave
2 - Apenft
3 - Dash
4 - Decentraland
5 - Neo
6 - Nexo
7 - Uniswap
8 - Zcash

The results

The correct answers were as following:
Picture 1: Aave
Picture 2: NFT (apenft)
Picture 3: Dash
Picture 4: Mana (decentraland)
Picture 5: Neo
Picture 6: Nexo
Picture 7: Uni (uniswap)
Picture 8: Zec (zcash)

This is the final standing of all participants:
Winner: Lsrxuns169 (8 correct answers) - 6 TRX
2nd place: Badluckking (8 correct answers) - 5 TRX
3rd place: Dewayne (4 correct answers) - 4 TRX
4th place: Nimair (2 correct answers)

User Actionaer gave a correct answer but didn’t write wich number he was answering so his answer didn’t qualify.

Prizes have been sent on windice!

Thanks for participating and hope you guys join again if I make another blurry quizz!