Closed CHAT RULES

kryakrya

Staff member
Reaction score

1639913343774.png

RULE

By using chat, you agree to the following rules:

1.You should talk in the specific language of each room.

🇬🇧 EN - English
🇷🇺 RU - Russian
🇧🇷 BR - Português
🇪🇸 ES - Español
🇵🇭 PH - Filipinas
🇪🇸 IND - Índia
🌏ANY - (Rage) - Qualquer idioma.

2. be polite and nice to others, don't provoke or troll - treat people with respect even if you don't agree with their point of view

3. do not spam, flood or harass in chat
4. no hateful conversation is allowed: racial slur, comments on other people's religion, politics, sexual harassment etc.
5. no links to any other gambling site and no affiliate links
6. no lending or borrowing, trading is discouraged
7. no excessive use of characters or punctuation, including spamming bets results and price quotes
8. do not thank rain or bot - it is random, doing so may decrease your chances to get rain
9. do not overuse caps
10. do not beg for tips or rains (including passive begging like posting zero balances etc.)
11. do not promote or advertise other websites in chat or pm
12. no discussion of the moderator's decisions in general chat
13. do not use regular chat to solve personal conflicts, go to ANY chat or social media/messengers
14 do not use profanity.

Important: it is not allowed to have 2 or more accounts in Windice.

RECOMMENDATION;
read the section FAQ . It is also IMPORTANT to familiarize yourself with
TERMS OF SERVICE

Last edited:
Boom new rules! I like it!

The above rules mentioned by mod kryakrya are not new. Those always existed but only thing users require it to refresh their memories from time to time. These are the basic principles or disciplines which Windice has adopted and want their users to follow it so that a good harmony among the community is maintained.

Last edited:
The above rules mentioned by mod kryakrya are not new. Those always existed but only thing users require it to refresh their memories from time to time. These are the basic principles or disciplines which Windice has adopted and want their users to follow it so that a good harmony among the community is maintained.

Yes, I know, the mod reminds you of the rules.

Well honestly I think that it’s a load of dung the fact that it is a gambling site with people making bets and you say rains are random I call bs cause the only way I get any rain is when I am active in the chat room so don’t give me that balonga

Not to mention the bs about saying hi and good luck but hell u can’t ban everyone for it cause there would be no one left

Not to mention the bs about saying hi and good luck but hell u can’t ban everyone for it cause there would be no one left

You are highly mistaken about the rules then, You can say Hi and good luck, but can't just keep on saying hi and good luck every few minutes just to be active. Constructive chat means that you indulge in some conversations, this will help you even build network if you wish to do it. But just saying some random stuff without much meaning and without tagging anyone leads to nothing more than spamming.

the chat is not intended for flooding, but for full-fledged communication.

You are highly mistaken about the rules then, You can say Hi and good luck, but can't just keep on saying hi and good luck every few minutes just to be active. Constructive chat means that you indulge in some conversations, this will help you even build network if you wish to do it. But just saying some random stuff without much meaning and without tagging anyone leads to nothing more than spamming.
Makes sense it’s just hard for me to get chances I apologize

RULE

By using chat, you agree to the following rules:

1.You should talk in the specific language of each room.

🇬🇧 EN - English
🇷🇺 RU - Russian
🇧🇷 BR - Português
🇪🇸 ES - Español
🇵🇭 PH - Filipinas
🇪🇸 IND - Índia
🌏ANY - (Rage) - Qualquer idioma.

2. be polite and nice to others, don't provoke or troll - treat people with respect even if you don't agree with their point of view

3. do not spam, flood or harass in chat
4. no hateful conversation is allowed: racial slur, comments on other people's religion, politics, sexual harassment etc.
5. no links to any other gambling site and no affiliate links
6. no lending or borrowing, trading is discouraged
7. no excessive use of characters or punctuation, including spamming bets results and price quotes
8. do not thank rain or bot - it is random, doing so may decrease your chances to get rain
9. do not overuse caps
10. do not beg for tips or rains (including passive begging like posting zero balances etc.)
11. do not promote or advertise other websites in chat or pm
12. no discussion of the moderator's decisions in general chat
13. do not use regular chat to solve personal conflicts, go to ANY chat or social media/messengers
14 do not use profanity.

Important: it is not allowed to have 2 or more accounts in Windice.

RECOMMENDATION;
read the section FAQ . It is also IMPORTANT to familiarize yourself with
TERMS OF SERVICE

Okey boss dj mod }:‑) i understand well