Chat hunts

Sv13rby

Known
Reaction score
Chat hunts
In regular intervals the different moderators make some small hunts in the English chat and everyone who is in the chatroom can join freely. Here you have to hunt a certain multiplier or number to win some wincoins and/or a small amount of crypto. The chat hunts can be played with wincoins so this is a perfect chance to have some fun and win more wincoins or some crypto. In this thread I will explain how to play the hunts of the different moderators.

✨Siopaw✨
Mod @siopaw makes several dice-hunts in the English chat almost every day. He often announce that he will do some hunts about 15 minutes before the first hunt start. The hunt will start as soon as the hunt message appears in the chat. He has 2 variations of hunts: ANY order or EXACT order. Always make sure to check which hunt gets announced to avoid posting incorrect bets. This is not only to avoid distracting the mod but can also cost you a mute. Now I will explain what to do in both hunts.

ANY order
This hunt will start with a message like this:
Siopaw ANY order.png

In this example the number that should be rolled in dice in ANY order is 1234. This means that you can mix the order of the 4 numbers and every number you roll where it contains a 1, a 2, a 3 and a 4 will be a correct result. Because this hunt have many possible combinations (ex. 1324,2134,3124,4321,4231) it often get hunted fast. Be sure to hunt a correct number, post your bet in chat and don't forget to tag Siopaw (tag by writing @siopaw or click on his username in chat). When you are one of the first 3 users that posted a correct result with tagging Siopaw you will win 300 wincoins and 1 .

EXACT order
This hunt will start with a message like this:
Siopaw EXACT order.png

In this example the number that should be rolled in dice in EXACT order is 7888, 8999 or 9000. This means that you can't mix the order of the numbers and only the 3 numbers in the hunt message will be a correct result. Because this hunt only have 3 possible numbers to win if often takes more time to hunt. Be sure to hunt one of those 3 numbers, post your bet in chat and don't forget to tag Siopaw. When you are one of the first 3 users that posted a correct result with tagging Siopaw you will win 300 wincoins and 1 .

In the hunts of Siopaw you can win 2 or 3 times in the same hunt as long as the winning result is different. This means as example that if you were winner 1 in the ANY hunt with number 4321 and you roll 4321 again that it won't count. If you roll another combination like 3214 you can post it again and become winner 2 or 3. In some rare occasions it even happens that 1 user wins all 3 spots in one hunt!!

✨Bekyhig180 ✨
Mod @Bekyhig180 has a dice-hunt where you have to roll as close as possible to a certain number. Her hunt message look like this:
Beky hunt.png

Here you have 5 minutes to roll a number as close to 5000 as possible. The user that has rolled the number that is closest to 5000 when the time ends will win 500 wincoins. The important thing in this hunt is that you have to tag mod Beky with your bet as well that you write which number you rolled:
example number.png

I would also recommend to keep an eye on the chat to see the leading number. If someone rolled 5004 like above and I roll 5010 it's not worth to post that number because 5004 is closer to 5000. Mod beky keeps her hunt active by posting who's the leader:
Leading number.png

If you roll the exact number that is asked (in this case 5000) it will be called "Bulls-eye" and you will get double the prize that is mentioned in the hunt message (in this case 500*2= 1000 wincoins). After that other people only have a chance to win if they also score a "Bulls-eye". When there is no "Bulls-eye" the closest number will win when the hunt is over and the end message appears:
hunt done.png

Mod Beky will then tag the person who was closest and wins the hunt.

✨Anonnep✨

Mod @anonnep has 1 hunt each day after he made his trivia's. His hunts are always based on multiplier and not on the number that get rolled. Often the hunt is dice or crash but he even sometimes does a plinko hunt. His hunt message look like this:
anonnep hunt.png

In this hunt you have to set your payout in the crash game to exact x2100 and make a winning bet. You should then post your winning bet and tag anonnep in the chat as one of the first 2 users to win the hunt. Because this hunt is much harder the prize also is bigger. It's often somewhere between 2500-5000 wincoins if you win. If you make your winning bet with cryptocurrency instead of wincoins you will even get an additional prize in cryptocurrency!

✨Helena214 ✨

Mod @helena214 does hunts regularly and she variate in what kind of hunt she does. Sometimes she does the same variant as mod Siopaw with numbers that should be rolled in ANY or EXACT order and sometimes she does a hunt where a multiplier is asked like this:
Helena Hunt.png

Here you should post a winning bet in the crash game with exact x1000 payout. You should then post your winning bet and tag Helena in the chat as one of the first 2 users to win the hunt. When she makes hunts with multipliers she often does multiple hunts after each other in different games so that all people can play the game that they like. Her prizes can either be wincoins or cryptocurrency.

I hope this information will help you guys how to play the chat hunts of the different moderators! Please let me know if I wrote anything wrong or if I forgot to mention a hunt!

Great guide to those who are new to chat hunts.
Nice work on this Chibby! ;)

As usual, one of the most instructive poster on forum :) 💕

Additionally, when you are hunting for chat hunts try to switch off "Bet Animation" from bet setting you will get just up on the left corner of your specific game you are playing :) it will make you able to roll fast💪 :)

Last edited:
When I was newbie, till 2 months..I haven't joined chat hunt.. because I didn't know.how to play it 😁😁 new guidelines of this post, all newbies easily can understand how to play well chat hunt..

Success more...pinkyyy ☺️ 🍀 🌷

Another helpful guide to the newbies in roll hunt. Thanks for sharing this chibby.