Changing of seeds.

Bekyhig180

Staff member
Reaction score
Does changing of seeds realy help in winning?

Many players (including me) are asking if it's necessary to change seeds or does it really help to give you more greens? In my opinion based on my plays and some reasearch, changing seeds is like switching to a new pair of dice (just like a physical Dice). Let's say you are playing 50% and gets 10 reds in a row using the same seed, would changing the seeds ensures that you will hit green on your next roll? Well, in reality changing of seed has no effect on the outcome of your next rolls as your odds to win are just the same. But it does help refreshing your play, just like finding the right pair that will work for the chances that you are playing.

Based on my experience, i haven't changed seed for the last 4-5 months after I registered here (still a noob) not until recently. And I can say that results are good for me, not all the time of course. What I do is changing my bet or chances or game coz you'll never know if a certain pair of seeds doesn't work on one game but may work on another.

So basically, seeds are there so that players can check the fairness of the site (correct me if im wrong).

P. S. If you have other insights about changing seeds please do comment so we can all learn new things about it :)

Does changing of seeds realy help in winning?

Many players (including me) are asking if it's necessary to change seeds or does it really help to give you more greens? In my opinion based on my plays and some reasearch, changing seeds is like switching to a new pair of dice (just like a physical Dice). Let's say you are playing 50% and gets 10 reds in a row using the same seed, would changing the seeds ensures that you will hit green on your next roll? Well, in reality changing of seed has no effect on the outcome of your next rolls as your odds to win are just the same. But it does help refreshing your play, just like finding the right pair that will work for the chances that you are playing.

Based on my experience, i haven't changed seed for the last 4-5 months after I registered here (still a noob) not until recently. And I can say that results are good for me, not all the time of course. What I do is changing my bet or chances or game coz you'll never know if a certain pair of seeds doesn't work on one game but may work on another.

So basically, seeds are there so that players can check the fairness of the site (correct me if im wrong).

P. S. If you have other insights about changing seeds please do comment so we can all learn new things about it :)
Have actually searched the same concern. If changing seed is really important and i have read the same thing stated by some experts. :) Changing seed dont really matter at all cuz if you really are gonna getsome reds, you are gonna get one.. ahaha!

For the players that are looking for a short term win, then I could see it helping. In the long run it doesn't matter. I change seeds , when I sit to play for first time of the day, just part of my ritual that has no meaning.

I feel that changing seeds has little to no effect on the general chances , but you can try and change it if the particular seed you are playing is not giving the numbers you are hunting for for a long time, but even then you never know , there could be several of them in the next 10.000 rolls , or could be none in 1.000.000

yes 100% changing seed works to change your results the more deep you going into a seed the longer red streaks you encounter

yes 100% changing seed works to change your results the more deep you going into a seed the longer red streaks you encounter

That's what I strongly believe in months ago, before I tried searching if changing seeds can really help you when betting. But the moment I have read the comment of one of the veterans in gambling, and other commentators too, saying that "changing seed will not really make any difference at all. If your next rolls are going to be red, it will really turn red even if your seed is already new. It is just there to allow us change our currently used pair of seeds so we can verify our bets on that current seed." And yeah I agree to what they say, even if you change seeds after too many rolls, if your next rolls will be red then it will still be the same result. Specially if you have already been rolling too much for the entire day. But of course, I won't say that right after reading those kind of comments I no longer change my seeds. In fact I still do. I do it every time I bust hahaha! And right before i go off to bed. Just to say I can have a fresh round once am ready to bet again the next day/s. So in short, changing seed is fine, but what really is essential is taking a very good break if you see too many reds already, in that way, your play can have a nice cooling down and will really be refreshed.

Last edited:
changing the seed it helps me. If I hunt for 100x-300x and I hit too many 25-50x I alaways change the seed.
Nice.. for me it has no effect anymore. Wether or not i change my seeds, if the mulitplier i try to hunt dont want to show up, it will not show up. :)

The best way that I know to explain this is this. Changing seeds is much like asking for a new deck in blackjack. The new deck has all the same cards, of course it is most likely that the order of cards is different. Keep in mind, this does not increase your odds of winning. Nor does it increase your win count.

Again, keep in mind I do change my seed. I change my seed for the purposes what I feel is a fresh start. This is why I changed my seed before playing during the day. Most days I only change my seed once.

Changing the Order of Things isn't going to increase my wins. It will just interrupt my process gaming, which isn't necessarily a good thing.

With all that said, also keep in mind that in most cases winning is a state of mind not a number in your balance. So if changing the seed helps give you that state of mind, by all means please do so.

Changing the Order of Things isn't going to increase my wins. It will just interrupt my process gaming, which isn't necessarily a good thing.

Same for me.. hahaha!! Just a distraction actually. :D so am just changing whenever i feel like doin already and when there's nothing more i can do in the site aside from chatting. Lol

Seed change only helps with to verify the fairness of the site.

Seed change only helps with to verify the fairness of the site.
well it does , but it also helps to break the unlucky runs if your seed doesn't fit your gambling style
for example , you are betting 100x + on dice and the seed gives you a very low % of those
changing it MIGHT help you
it might not , but it is worth trying in this case

I think changing seed is just a ritual to some but little to no effect on the game. It is always a game of chance.

good read ^_^ , on my point of view changing seeds is a gamblers fallacy , Something like a breath of fresh air but all in all it always depends on the player on whatever suits his gaming experience changing seed or what not . ^_^ as an old saying goes keep what is working ditch if going south ish ^^