Calling all fans of great Rap music

emklein1010

Reaction score
Please check out my friend Ekoh. His career is finally starting to blossom and needs all the fans he can get as an indie artist. He sticks to his morals and denies lucrative recording contracts to maintain his creative control. Besides his cover songs he writes all his own lyrics and most of the beats are his own. Let me know what you guys think. And feel free to message him on facebook he would love to hear from new fans!

My favorite track...try not to love it you cant!!

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

spotify

youtube channel

Merchandise - He will sign any purchase from the store just message him on facebook your order number

Last edited:
Please check out my friend Ekoh. His career is finally starting to blossom and needs all the fans he can get as an indie artist. He sticks to his morals and denies lucrative recording contracts to maintain his creative control. Besides his cover songs he writes all his own lyrics and most of the beats are his own. Let me know what you guys think. And feel free to message him on facebook he would love to hear from new fans!

My favorite track...try not to love it you cant!!

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

spotify

youtube channel

Merchandise - He will sign any purchase from the store just message him on facebook your order number

Your friend is very good! :cool:(y)