Bugs/glitches

I also meet that notice, but it different from your case. The reason why I got the notice is my sessions on the page has expired, so i think its not a bug.

Did you visited the forum then leave it for a long times and go back update your profile without refresh the page first?

I also meet that notice, but it different from your case. The reason why I got the notice is my sessions on the page has expired, so i think its not a bug.

Did you visited the forum then leave it for a long times and go back update your profile without refresh the page first?
thanks brother, still new here and I guess need more time to familiarize more. :)

thanks brother, still new here and I guess need more time to familiarize more. :)
Yeah, your welcome. Since it is a new forum for windice community which probably provide several different features than others and because of that there are several members have not familiar with it yet.

Yeah, your welcome. Since it is a new forum for windice community which probably provide several different features than others and because of that there are several members have not familiar with it yet.
I agree and rest assured that I will continue to explore the site to find some more bugs/glitches..

Hopefuly you can find it as soon as possible and make the forum to be better.

Good luck ;)

I noticed it's hard to see my profile now after the update today. Can scoll down to it.