BTC will rise to 10m$???

We all want this to happen but I think that number is really high, at least in short term.

I think, the Bitcoin prize will rise up if many people are buying and selling Bitcoin... But ther's no impossible in the future Bitcoin price. 🤑🤑🤑🤑

I think the next rise will be 13 K $ , so try to collect or buy some now and save it in ur wallet

10m$ is very high but who knows.. i think it will reach that value after couple of years..
But as what i have read on the news online, one of the notorious web criminal who'se serving his life in prison predicted bitcoin to be at 100k$ in 2020

Last edited:
What's more important is,, let's ccontinue collecting and storing more bitcoins and other altcoins as much as possible for future uses.. this will be very important specially when their value starts to boost even more since there are some news being spread that on the next coming years digital currency will become the primary mode of payments for online and offline transactons.. with this being said, I strongly believe BTC will really have a very high value :)

Judging from the current market cap, very unlikely.

Anything can happen, provided the entire market cap. of Cryptocurrencies have increased way beyond the current value. For it to reach such levels and not be influenced by factors like inflation, bubble, FOMO... it will take a very, very long time. ;)

V
Judging from the current market cap, very unlikely.

Anything can happen, provided the entire market cap. of Cryptocurrencies have increased way beyond the current value. For it to reach such levels and not be influenced by factors like inflation, bubble, FOMO... it will take a very, very long time. ;)
That's right so it will take a very, very long time.. need more time and nothing more :) but 10mln$ joke :)