BTC Price Prediction?

Fuzemine

Known
Reaction score
What are your prediction in year 2020 about the bitcoin price?
Will it continue to climb up or it will go down?
Hope this will be a good year for all crypto lovers 😁😃

I expect BTC to climb to $20K/BTC by years end. My analysis has been fairly consistent since I discovered BTC back in 2014 when it was $450/BTC. At that time the only exchanges that was around was Circle and Coinbase and alt coins was a total of about 50 or less. Now there are apprx 416 exchanges and 7213 coins. I had to learn quick of BTC since it was and is the main way to transfer funds for gambling these days. I tried to tell everyone I could of it but nobody would listen. They all thought I was a fricking nut trying to convince them to invest into virtually nothing but air for their understanding. It is so so much more than just a currency. It is a ground breaking technology that surpassed all other technology at the time of creation but was so difficult for people to wrap their brains around that it literally scared the shit out of majority of people who glanced at it. Hence the reason I was forced to dig into the production and such and all aspects of who, how, what, why as well as risks. Took me several months of research and watching as many videos as I could and reading for literally hundreds of hours before I was comfortable spending even $100.00 on this stuff so I could gamble online. Since this time all of my friends that I told about BTC seem to be like wtf was I thinking when you told me that stuff about BTC and I didnt want to be involved? This was around the time of December 2017 when it peaked over $20K/BTC.

I expect BTC to climb to $20K/BTC by years end. My analysis has been fairly consistent since I discovered BTC back in 2014 when it was $450/BTC. At that time the only exchanges that was around was Circle and Coinbase and alt coins was a total of about 50 or less. Now there are apprx 416 exchanges and 7213 coins. I had to learn quick of BTC since it was and is the main way to transfer funds for gambling these days. I tried to tell everyone I could of it but nobody would listen. They all thought I was a fricking nut trying to convince them to invest into virtually nothing but air for their understanding. It is so so much more than just a currency. It is a ground breaking technology that surpassed all other technology at the time of creation but was so difficult for people to wrap their brains around that it literally scared the shit out of majority of people who glanced at it. Hence the reason I was forced to dig into the production and such and all aspects of who, how, what, why as well as risks. Took me several months of research and watching as many videos as I could and reading for literally hundreds of hours before I was comfortable spending even $100.00 on this stuff so I could gamble online. Since this time all of my friends that I told about BTC seem to be like wtf was I thinking when you told me that stuff about BTC and I didnt want to be involved? This was around the time of December 2017 when it peaked over $20K/BTC.

Nice. You got a great skill for predicting I see. Well for what happened to you years ago, it's like the saying , "a lot were called but few were chosen" and unfortunately all or most of your friends did not respond to your call and realized they should have listened only when it's already late. As for me, i strongly believe too that btc is more than just a digital currency. It plays a very important role. And btc will continuously rise. I'm even thinking btc will soon become one of the major mode of payments online and offline in the near future and fiat currencies will be removed, because a lot have already predicted this too.

Nice. You got a great skill for predicting I see. Well for what happened to you years ago, it's like the saying , "a lot were called but few were chosen" and unfortunately all or most of your friends did not respond to your call and realized they should have listened only when it's already late. As for me, i strongly believe too that btc is more than just a digital currency. It plays a very important role. And btc will continuously rise. I'm even thinking btc will soon become one of the major mode of payments online and offline in the near future and fiat currencies will be removed, because a lot have already predicted this too.
The blockchain is a ledger. Transactions or recordings can not be removed. I know that it will become much more mainstream than it is now. for instance when Amazon begins accepting BTC it will open many more eyes to it. Lots of major companies that begin to accept it will advance it. But it is not just a currency. The only way it could ever be stopped is to shut down every computer simultaneously world wide as well as shut off all electricity at the same time, which odds are great that will never happen at least until mankind comes to an end it will never happen that is. Elon Musk is in the early stages of producing vehicles that are without human control or auto piloted that is based upon the blockchain. Governments are moving all of their stuff that was once recorded on paper to the blockchain. In the next 10 years or possibly earlier I see many USA states if not them all moving all real estate deeds and such to the blockchain. It has a huge potential and we only are scratching the surface.

The blockchain is a ledger. Transactions or recordings can not be removed. I know that it will become much more mainstream than it is now. for instance when Amazon begins accepting BTC it will open many more eyes to it. Lots of major companies that begin to accept it will advance it. But it is not just a currency. The only way it could ever be stopped is to shut down every computer simultaneously world wide as well as shut off all electricity at the same time, which odds are great that will never happen at least until mankind comes to an end it will never happen that is. Elon Musk is in the early stages of producing vehicles that are without human control or auto piloted that is based upon the blockchain. Governments are moving all of their stuff that was once recorded on paper to the blockchain. In the next 10 years or possibly earlier I see many USA states if not them all moving all real estate deeds and such to the blockchain. It has a huge potential and we only are scratching the surface.

Woah. Very nice information. You are so informative. Kudos to you 👍👏

Btc as volatile as it is, no one can really guess the future of it.. but as long as the demands are high and and the supplies are nearing to its end point, and as many experts predict it will keep an uptrend motion. After the halving surely it will go down a bit, but back in $20k per 1 btc by year end of 2021 is a possible scenario. I just hope altcoins can have their fare share of limelight too by the year 2021, of course for those who cannot afford the pricey btc and still want to earn a bit in hodl and trading. Wish everyone good luck!

Btc as volatile as it is, no one can really guess the future of it.. but as long as the demands are high and and the supplies are nearing to its end point, and as many experts predict it will keep an uptrend motion. After the halving surely it will go down a bit, but back in $20k per 1 btc by year end of 2021 is a possible scenario. I just hope altcoins can have their fare share of limelight too by the year 2021, of course for those who cannot afford the pricey btc and still want to earn a bit in hodl and trading. Wish everyone good luck!

Nice opinion big b. I agree with you too.. No one can really tell what the future holds for BTC, so is for other coins. Let' just hope for the best :)