BTC can cross it's all time high ?

bitdeal

Reaction score
BTC can cross it's all time high in this year 2019 or we have to wait more? what is your opinion please comment bellow

I think it's pretty possible that in December 2019 Bitcoin will surpass its previous ATH.
If BTC wasn't strong it wouldn't survive the 2018's drop of prices. Since it survived that, there are no reasons to think it can't grow in the future.

With the current rise in the price of Bitcoin, i strongly believe that it price will surge in due time. It price just cross $6,150 now and hope it recover fully from it previous dim.

With the current rise in the price of Bitcoin, i strongly believe that it price will surge in due time. It price just cross $6,150 now and hope it recover fully from it previous dim.
I guess we can check 6150 off the list. In my research im in the line of thinking July will be a huge month. I dont doubt with its current pace it will have a decent correction period in june which will bring on the bull buying at full pace at the dip and elevate the price greatly heading into july. But i personally expect it to hit the all time high around october.