btc and eth transaction fee

Angelic9

Known
Reaction score
I want btc and eth coins but the transaction fee is so high...πŸ˜” The minimum payout of btc is (0.00034513) but the transaction fee is (0.00030000) so the total amount you have is (0.00004513).πŸ˜” Bad news right..

Eth minimum payout (0.00500299) but the transaction fee is (0.00500000) the total amount you have (0.00000299) πŸ˜” bad news again.

Any way I have a good news WINDICE have Exchanger coins. Yes! they have so nothing to worry about you can easily convert your btc and eth to other coins like xrp, bnb , bch. we all know this coins have small fee.πŸ‘πŸ˜‰

Exchange btc and eth to other coins

Screenshot_20220115-070714.jpg

Click______________________________β˜οΈπŸ‘†

Screenshot_20220115-070808.jpg

Screenshot_20220115-070835.jpg

Now you can see the difference on this 2 high coins if you exchange it.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

Good luck guys🀞
God bless πŸ™
Stay safe😷

#HAPPY WINDICE🎲🎲🎲🎲

You Just forgot to mention that there is an exchange fees as well. Else new users may consider it is free which is not the case.

So whenever any coins is exchange to other windice deducts a certain % from it. Though it is still worthy to exchange it but should know about it.

You Just forgot to mention that there is an exchange fees as well. Else new users may consider it is free which is not the case.

So whenever any coins is exchange to other windice deducts a certain % from it. Though it is still worthy to exchange it but should know about it.
Yeah I forgot that 🀭 but in that case it's was to low fee on exchange... It was affordable... Unlike BTC and ETH cash out fee. 😊 Right. Any way thank you for chatting on may pos..

Have a good day 😊
God bless to your roll😊
Keep winning on roll hunt😊
I wish you all the best if luck😊

#HAPPY WINCE 🎲🎲🎲🎲

Yeah I forgot that 🀭 but in that case it's was to low fee on exchange... It was affordable... Unlike BTC and ETH cash out fee. 😊 Right. Any way thank you for chatting on may pos..

Have a good day 😊
God bless to your roll😊
Keep winning on roll hunt😊
I wish you all the best if luck😊

#HAPPY WINCE 🎲🎲🎲🎲

If you had read my post I mentioned clearly it is still worthy to get it exchanged. Only thing my point was users should be aware that it is not free and do attract some exchange fees though it may be couple of % being charged by the site.

If you had read my post I mentioned clearly it is still worthy to get it exchanged. Only thing my point was users should be aware that it is not free and do attract some exchange fees though it may be couple of % being charged by the site.
Yeah your right 🀭