Biggest Multiplier hit!

azes34

Reaction score
Some of us here play with great risk, and that comes with a very hefty reward if you hit the mark!
i always go for 99x at 1percent increase on lose.
What is your highest multiplier hit?
Share your story with us!

Attachments

• 99x.jpg
    99x.jpg
    181.6 KB · Views: 282
So far playing in windice, highest i hit was x1414 on a small bet

Some of us here play with great risk, and that comes with a very hefty reward if you hit the mark!
i always go for 99x at 1percent increase on lose.
What is your highest multiplier hit?
Share your story with us!

This strategy works for people with a lot of balance. And it is not 100% guaranteed

So far playing in windice, highest i hit was x1414 on a small bet

Congrats! That's a great achievement, even with a small bet.

I just lost around 200 DOGE trying to hit 999x and higher to no avail. :)

No worries, I'll hit one day. And not with the smallest bet!

here .01% have hit. but this site odds are so tilted. take 500 rolls to hit 99x other sites average 140 rolls n a 99x here took over 30k rolls hit .01 or 9999x other sites clip it in under 11k rolls consistently. so II dont know of pay out here worth risk. this is just personal experience. and coming from someone who holds 5th all time doge profit and 11th 115th largest doge wins at one of the biggest crypto gambling sites. So before you question my credibility save some coin and think twice before chasing big X's here.

I'm at 1100payout just playing with faucet...so far i hit but lose...but its ok I'm enjoying minesweeper...lol

You must have big lucky time . No strategy no small multi . Ch1. Lucky <----- No have no have profit

My biggest hit was the 1980x promotion winner ... 161sat*1980 was a good one and second of the day, hitting 100sat*1980 just 200 rolls earlier