Big win from small dust

Bodke1992

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
Here i want to know how much u made from small balance.
I don't want to know story of bigger multiplier player who like to hit 1000x or more. (there they just want to try thier luck untill they hit that fat multiplier)

I made around 10,000 doges from 16 doge. (where i use 2x, 1.5x and 1.1x )

What is your biggest profit from small balance...

Hi Guys,
Here i want to know how much u made from small balance.
I don't want to know story of bigger multiplier player who like to hit 1000x or more. (there they just want to try thier luck untill they hit that fat multiplier)

I made around 10,000 doges from 16 doge. (where i use 2x, 1.5x and 1.1x )

What is your biggest profit from small balance...
Mine 30,000 Doges from free faucets

not bad op . 10k doge is already a huge some of money . in my case if i still remember i think i made 0.5xrp up to 30 xrp . yes that may seem small to you but what can i do ? im only a small time gambler and the good part of that is that i only recieve that small amount of xrp from someone else so its still a win win situation for me . i dont usually play longer or bet bigger because if i do , i can always get loosing streak therfor i only stop once i feel a couple of reds

The most I ever made thus far started from a measly balance of 593 satoshi(s), and I managed to take it all the way to... *da-ba-rum* a shocking balance of 0.023 BTC.

This only took me about 1 hour of playing on slots with the majority of profit coming from the win in the following screenshot!:)
00348A06-8423-46A0-876C-4CB010877809.png

I once made 0.65 btc from scratch , think it was the 50k tip , but that was year 2015