Best Multiplayers Game (ROULETTE)

Reaction score
Hello everyone.. Today we will discuss about roulette . The best game i always want to play and asking the users to play. Why?. There's many reason why i liked Roulette.
The best game where we challenge our friends and check out our luck and win the coins other than we bet. As all we knows that the exchanger limit is high in coins equal to 0.001 btc . So then i suggest you to play roulette the best exchanger where you have chance to win with single tickets many coins. Like one time when i joined the site for the first time i won with 8 ticket 258 dogecoins .
So many times i played roulette just to get other coins and will save the coins in bank. And the way i used to play roulette is always with dice with high winning chance. My strategy always will be like.
Put the minimum bet in coin and bet on 1.5x or 3x and play untill i win for 2 tickets and then place the ticket in roulette and waiting for luck . If I loss then i again go to dice and win the base amount for roulette.. And with this way everyone will win alot coins if have patience..
Thanks guys and hope you guys will understand and promote the roulette game.

Hello everyone.. Today we will discuss about roulette . The best game i always want to play and asking the users to play. Why?. There's many reason why i liked Roulette.
The best game where we challenge our friends and check out our luck and win the coins other than we bet. As all we knows that the exchanger limit is high in coins equal to 0.001 btc . So then i suggest you to play roulette the best exchanger where you have chance to win with single tickets many coins. Like one time when i joined the site for the first time i won with 8 ticket 258 dogecoins .
So many times i played roulette just to get other coins and will save the coins in bank. And the way i used to play roulette is always with dice with high winning chance. My strategy always will be like.
Put the minimum bet in coin and bet on 1.5x or 3x and play untill i win for 2 tickets and then place the ticket in roulette and waiting for luck . If I loss then i again go to dice and win the base amount for roulette.. And with this way everyone will win alot coins if have patience..
Best of luck on your gameplays buddy and thanks for sharing your idea and techniques. Though we all know that not all strats that work for you will work for everyone else, hope they can still get good ideas from you and use these ideas for them to come up with something that can best work for them too. And they shre here one day what kind of strategy they do too. Pretty sure this topic will be more interactive and fun if this happens. :)

Roulette is not relevant ((
You need to do roulette contests to raise the asset)

its a great game with good potential