BCH under +500 usd (alert)

Tomki91

Unique
Reaction score

BCH under +500 usd (alert)

investingcom.png

China's central bank has announced that all transactions of crypto-currencies are illegal, for this reason they will dump.
Many people don't should hold many amount BTC or alt-cryptos from China because it's illegal and it's right from goverement.
So indeed China has banned financial institutions and payment companies from providing services related to cryptocurrencies.

There is actually no worry as China is not dumping this for first times. Its now over years they had being curbing it and if you the effect does not last long on crypto prices. Bitcoin and other altcoins price do drop for some time but then smart investor does buy during those times and when it shoots up later they sell it. While other investors just keep waiting for the prices to fall deep and miss this rally.

I think it makes sense to China, from their perspective having crypto inside the country is just a headache with no real advantage.

475 usd at 6:00 pm utc time, will most worse on weekend soon because always come red market from weekend.

Nothing like that on weekends its red and in weekdays are green, its just currently based on how bitcoin prices move and altcoins follows it.

China kill cryptocurrency, RIP :) i hold on cryptocurrency USDT so stablize and don't going down.

China kill cryptocurrency, RIP :) i hold on cryptocurrency USDT so stablize and don't going down.

Nothing now much we need to worry about China, because as mentioned in earlier posts, historically even if you see its not first time China has banned it, as well all after there ban in some time the prices have recovered and reaches new ATH. So if you stay with your stable coin that's your choice.

Nothing now much we need to worry about China, because as mentioned in earlier posts, historically even if you see its not first time China has banned it, as well all after there ban in some time the prices have recovered and reaches new ATH. So if you stay with your stable coin that's your choice.
You don't must worry about China when you hold USDT :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

For me fine.. you need more knowledge :) good luck.

That's what I meant, for risk averse person bank deposits and such things are better. But when you coming crypto as volatility is the key so mostly risk takers do invest in it. As many might not be even able to see the downfall as it happens in bitcoin and altcoin to follow.

That's what I meant, for risk averse person bank deposits and such things are better. But when you coming crypto as volatility is the key so mostly risk takers do invest in it. As many might not be even able to see the downfall as it happens in bitcoin and altcoin to follow.
Oj, from China with cryptocurrency are illegal :)