Basics :)

iamSexyPanda

Reaction score
If you are a newbie you should know some basics.

Always remember that:

WINDICE is a BETTING SITE (gambling) which means when you win congratulations!, but if you don't, whine for a moment then play again
(trust me its normal).
It has been almost 4 weeks since i signed up to the site and my experience is good so far. I have won few dollars (which makes me happy) (^___^).

In my 4 weeks of stay, I have learned the following:

1. You can't get rich in one day, so take things slow. (this is just my opinion and i don't know if I should add this or not).​
2. This is gambling so prepare to lose.​
3. The amount you bet is better than which side you are betting.​
4. Learn when to stop, it's called self control.​
5. Last but not the least LEARN THE RULES.​

TIPS!

If you think you are not lucky in rolling/betting, roam around the forum you'll see Daily, Weekly, or Monthly Giveaways!
Also try to be active in the chat for some random trivia games hosted by lovely Mods :)

Last edited:

princessana

Reaction score
we're always support specially bagsik family, princeargos,gandangbagsik/worthless,bebemoon/fairy,babypusit/babybagsik, missmaxxpain,generalsdaughterbagsik,wanpanchi basik anda alk familya bagsik.. hahaha

L55L55

Reaction score
Thanks SexyPanda ! That is very considerate of you to take the time to construct that post for all the beginners. It is very important to learn how to conduct one-self, learn how to navigate the site, and to emphasize, make sure you know THE RULES & how the site operates. A "small" mistake can be very costly. So pay attention & don't trip on asking questions.