August Ripple Month

Reaction score
Majorly altcoins prices depends on the movement of bitcoin and if it continues to rise then see XRP to reach close to its 1$ price. Having said that if btc falls from its current level of 39k to again in 30k range then can expect XRP to fall back again below 0.5$

meyzee

Known
Reaction score
I heard that xrp will be used by Japanese remittance firm as payments ODL for money transfer in the Philippines. So I guess 1$ is possible! Soar high xrp! Rawr! Here is the link of the news!

chadktt

Goodlike
Reaction score
I heard that xrp will be used by Japanese remittance firm as payments ODL for money transfer in the Philippines. So I guess 1$ is possible! Soar high xrp! Rawr! Here is the link of the news!

that is Lit !!! imagine!! i hope sometime in the future cafe hubs will accept xrp for coffee here in PH hahah ,ill go like " ill pay using XRP please""

chadktt

Goodlike
Reaction score
waht would be the prize of xrp after it resolves its issue with the sec ? currently Nano in witch during one time is like the price of XRP now its sitting around 6 usd , would xrp land on 5 usd start also after the sec issue ? is it OK to procure more and load up the xrp truck ?