Attitude problem (part 1: begging)

mowmow

Staff member
Reaction score
Today let me discuss about the word BEGGING.

What does begging actually mean?

As stated in one of the definitions provided in google, begging, also known as PANHANDLING, is the practice of imploring others to grant a favor, often a gift of money, with little or no expectation of reciprocation. A person doing such is called BEGGAR or PANHANDLER.

And what are the three types of begging?

According to an article made by Mr. Lynch, Philip for Melbourne University Law review, the three types of begging are,
  1. PASSIVE BEGGING : sitting or standing in one place with a sign and/ or a receptacle entreating donations.
  2. ACTIVE BEGGING : approaching people in a public place and asking them for money or other gifts.
  3. AGGRESSIVE BEGGING : Following or asking a person threateningly or repeatedly for money or other gifts.
Site link:

And funny how begging has also evolved. Begging is now done not just in the streets, not just physically but also virtually. Too many people do ONLINE BEGGING nowadays.

According to some members of one of the very popular Online Gambling who shared their thoughts and examples about begging specially the passive, they stated that one examples of passive begging is when someone thanks the bot, hoping he can get more rains. And some stated that other examples of passive and active/actual begging is when someone says "OMG! congrats you lucky. I wish i could gamble", "wish i could play", "damn busted in challenge", i want to try the weekly challenge so bad but I can't", hope you guys get lucky unlike me", "who else busted? Lol!", "Sad day", "waiting for deposit is very boring", "wow, awesome tips" or "wow how kind of you" when tips are shared in public, spamming when tips are being sent likely saying "goodluck", putting heart and obviously just saying nonsense just to try and get some tip, constant whining in chat almost everytime they are around complaining they are sad because they lose again and that they can't ever win cuz they have no luck and wish their day will get better, and again complain they got busted, etc etc. Some also shared that they keep receiving friend requests just after their big wins and will suddenly receive messages asking them to give or share some in order for these people to be able to withdraw their balances, while some asks for some coins so they can play, etc etc.

And all I can say is, these examples can also be seen here in Windice. The lines seen above are the same lines being used by some chatters almost everytime they are around. But question is, who are considered passive begging? Are those who always say "awesome bet, congrats", "nice thanks, hope you win more" etc etc, also considered passive begging? And do we think the chatters who chat nonsense at times or sends too many yet very short messages are considered passive beggars too? How about those who are so talk active and loves talking to everyone around in the chatroom?

Well, still in the same platform where I've read the examples provided by the members, I saw one comment from one member saying, "everyone can be a potential passive beggar.", Cuz according to him/her, if we have no intention to beg passively, we shouldnt be spending too much in the chatroom etc etc just to get rained or receive tips. We shouldnt be wasting too much of our time just to get super close with people we know have the money to gamble just for us to get tipped.

In my opinion anyone can be a potential passive beggar, yes. But just because some chatters love chatting too much doesnt always mean he is a passive beggar. Sometimes, some chatters are there chatting not for them to catch rain or tips but for them to get entertained and break the silence and the lonliness they are feeling. Not unless they are there everyday just to spam their nonsense, post their red and small results, complain everyday, telling their sad stories almost all the time, and other indications of an obvious passive begging.

I have personally encountered these type of people through PM. Many times I have seen some not asking for coins but they send links so I can be their referal in some sites, and some, really begged for coins to play or so they can withdraw. And obviously, they are too annoying. That's the reason I no longer accept friend requests specially right after spamming HR, winning nice amount of coins. And for those who are already in my friends list, and once again, attempts to beg for coins, seriously I will not just remove you but I will also put you on ignore list and report you. For people who tries sending requests and will be denied, sorry just not accepting FR's anymore. Hope you guys understand. :)

How about you?
What do you think are the examples of passive begging? What are your thoughts about it? Feel free to share your insights.

Really so annoying and makes it boring in chatroom seeing same people complaining of whining about getting busted, posteing red and small bet results constantly making the chatroom like a scoreboard. And since I also do not accept FR others even chat me in TG for referral links, how desperate..

Really so annoying and makes it boring in chatroom seeing same people complaining of whining about getting busted, posteing red and small bet results constantly making the chatroom like a scoreboard. And since I also do not accept FR others even chat me in TG for referral links, how desperate..
Dang. That's very crazy.. an obvious despirate move. Tsk tsk

Dang. That's very crazy.. an obvious despirate move like you say. Tsk tsk. And yeah really boring. That's the reason why whenever I visit the chatroom and see too many of those spammed bet results, whines, etc2, I just lurk a little then play my coins or totally go out and stay in TG or play offline games. Hahahaha!