Are you a LUCKY GAMBLER or a SMART GAMBLER?

iamSexyPanda

Reaction score
Luck is the phenomenon that defines the experience of notably positive, negative, or improbable events.
I've been thinking about gambling lately and the idea of luck always cross my brain. (Lol if I do have one)

Is there really luck in gambling or its just pure strategy and good play?
Gambling can be a simultaneously rewarding and thrilling experience specially when winning (who likes to lose anyway?).
We always hear/read the word "good luck" in chat, but is there really luck? It is true that majority (if not all) depends on luck when rolling the dice (even I depend on luck and gut feeling when rolling and most the time, my luck betray me).

Let us differentiate a lucky player and a smart one.

Lucky Gambler depends solely on luck. He is always doubtful when rolling but happy when he by chance get a big hit. (In my opinion he always get busted in the end).​
Winning is unplanned and unexpected.
Smart Gambler is someone who has strategy, prepared and witty. He knows when to stop and has control. It’s not about a fixed set of rules, it’s about taking a particular approach and applying a specific method to betting.
To increase their win chances if their goal.

Every gambler aims to win whether its pure luck or a good play.

PS: The best STRATEGY IS BONUS HUNTING. So don't forget to constantly check forum for bonuses. ^^V

As for me . You can have a strategy but only on. a small multiplier. And the rest of the plants that are above. 50%. it is pure happiness. even the best players are never sure of their decision. Happiness is the key to success

As for me . You can have a strategy but only on. a small multiplier. And the rest of the plants that are above. 50%. it is pure happiness. even the best players are never sure of their decision. Happiness is the key to success
Well said :) win or lose as long as you have a good game its okay

Well said! Being a smart player you need to have a better strategy. You should know when to stop, or simply called "Money Management". But we can't deny the fact that playing really involves emotion our greediness sometimes over power our mind set and so we ended up losing what we already have hahaha. As most people say "Dice is Life" we need to keep the dice rolling and move forward. MONEY MANAGEMENT is the best strategy. Happy rolling.

Between smart and lucky is almost same, i think if you didnt play smart but if you get lucky you can win and if you olaying smart but didnt have luck so you can bust also. Like that.

Between smart and lucky is almost same, i think if you didnt play smart but if you get lucky you can win and if you olaying smart but didnt have luck so you can bust also. Like that.

I will not argue with your opinion since you have your own point and i have mine. You are at some point right and so do I. you can answer both in the question though.

I think we are all lucky... Well there's a reason they must be advertising like mad lately. They must be raking it in, making money off loads of people who think they can win a fortune. Like just about all forms of gambling, the bookie is invariably the one that makes the big bucks! Now im playing on https://www.cheersbingo.com/

Last edited:
Luck is the phenomenon that defines the experience of notably positive, negative, or improbable events.
I've been thinking about gambling lately and the idea of luck always cross my brain. (Lol if I do have one)

Is there really luck in gambling or its just pure strategy and good play?
Gambling can be a simultaneously rewarding and thrilling experience specially when winning (who likes to lose anyway?).
We always hear/read the word "good luck" in chat, but is there really luck? It is true that majority (if not all) depends on luck when rolling the dice (even I depend on luck and gut feeling when rolling and most the time, my luck betray me).​
Let us differentiate a lucky player and a smart one.​
Lucky Gambler depends solely on luck. He is always doubtful when rolling but happy when he by chance get a big hit. (In my opinion he always get busted in the end).​
Winning is unplanned and unexpected.

Smart Gambler is someone who has strategy, prepared and witty. He knows when to stop and has control. It’s not about a fixed set of rules, it’s about taking a particular approach and applying a specific method to betting.
To increase their win chances if their goal.

Every gambler aims to win whether its pure luck or a good play.
PS: The best STRATEGY IS BONUS HUNTING. So don't forget to constantly check forum for bonuses. ^^V
I always lose out of greediness, but sometimes a smart gambler i hit big and run :D

windice.io has been here, in the gambling industry, with features that crypto has received. This platform is easy and fast to register, but also a good one to play and refresh your mind after days of hard work. . After all, this is a good place to bet and relax, if you don't really risk your life here (with all your savings).

Sadly I'm neither a smart or a lucky gambler (then wth am I doing here?!) lol 😭 But I do think luck is very much involved; I always believe that a foolish gambler with maximum luck clicking his balance away can somehow easily win more than the unlucky bettor with meticulous strategies. 🤷‍♀️ I guess the best way to go is to be both smart and lucky duh, which is also why most of us don't win lol. 😂