Anyone knows how "points" under the Avatar's picture is determined?

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is a new feature, but I haven't seen it before (or just didn't notice) since I started coming to the forums.

I think this should be calculated based on how effective/good your forum contributions have been. Can anyone confirm this? ;)

Is it the stars under your picture on the game site or in this forum?? Cuz if it is in this forum, well points are determined by the counts of your posts and reactions received. You can check that information on your profile here. Just tap your avatar then you can see trophy points,, simply tap your points and you can then see all available trophy points that you will receive once you hit the required actions.. 😊😊
Screenshot_20191227-043009.png Screenshot_20191227-043135.png

Last edited:
Is it the stars under your picture on the game site or in this forum?? Cuz if it is in this forum, well points are determined by the counts of your posts and reactions received. You can check that information on your profile here. Just tap your avatar then you can see trophy points,, simply tap your points and you can then see all available trophy points that you will receive once you hit the required actions.. 😊😊
View attachment 3902 View attachment 3903

Thank you very much, that helped me out a great deal in knowing a little bit more about the Forums! I had no idea that these goals existed, much less about getting trophies after completing them.

Food for thought, perhaps it should be renamed as trophy points to make it less confusing? On the other hand, it could just be me. :LOL:

Pleasure to help. 😊 Am glad was able to answer your questions here. Was also curious before about what those points are for and how to achieve them so i explored the forum and there i saw it. Been active in the game since june this year but became a member in this forum just last month. Lol

Last edited:
Pleasure to help. 😊 Am glad was able to answer your questions here. Was also curious before about what those points are for and how to achieve them so i explored the forum and there i saw it. Been active in the game since june this year but becam a member in this forum just last yr. Lol

Did you mean to say the opposite?

Unless it was really your intention to say that you became a member of the WinDice forums, even before you started to play at WinDice itself? :eek:

Did you mean to say the opposite?

Unless it was really your intention to say that you became a member of the WinDice forums, even before you started to play at WinDice itself? :eek:
Sorry noticed the error and corrected just now. Hahaha