Any question regarding the site

My questions:
1. Why there are so many obstacles simply to tip/rain? Like only depo funds can be used for that and min amount on balance also is requirement.
2. Min 6 letters for nickname, why?
3. Min 12 symbols for client seed, huh?
4. Will the forum allow to use .gifs as avatars in the future? And why is 200x200 pixels is minimum for ingame pics? Too big, imho.

Thanks in advance ☺

Last edited:
My questions:
1. Why there are so many obstacles simply to tip/rain? Like only depo funds can be used for that and min amount on balance also is requirement.
2. Min 6 letters for nickname, why?
3. Min 12 symbols for client seed, huh?
4. Will the forum allow to use .gifs as avatars in the future? And why is 200x200 pixels is minimum for ingame pics? Too big, imho.

Thanks in advance ☺
1.These are to fight faucet farmers and abusers.If there were no limits , people could have just tipped their alts after claiming faucet .
2.This has to do with how the database is working here, more technicalities- ask admin :).
3.See 2.
4.Gifs as avas is a vulnerability ,as bitcointalk can attest , so I don't think it will happen.200x200 is a large one indeed, but at least the avas are of decent quality and do not look like turd.

Here I am, with new portion of q's :p
1. Don't asking when or in what order, but what we can expect to see in future updates for site?(maybe forum)
2. Will be any use of follow function on forum?(currently it do nothing)
3. Can we use ads in signature?

Edit: Found 2. under my news feed.

Last edited:
I hope more of the members likes this question WHY IT IS HARD TO WIN THE GAME I need some reaction and suggestion

Firstly its not right place to ask your question here, because the topic goal is to collect and answer any worried question about the forum itself.
And secondly if you want to get more reactions and suggestions about your question you only need to create a new thread on windice discussion board.

CMIIW

yes what does it mean

The minimum number of posts for participation - 3 ,

can I claim my winning coins without a single deposit, how long it takes to withdraw from the site

why you allowed multiple accounts, it is unfair to us who are just honest to have one

why you allowed multiple accounts, it is unfair to us who are just honest to have one
Where do you see such a rule of multiple account? Who do you think is operating multiple accounts? can you prove your case?. Multiple account are not allow and will not be entertaine among forum members.

In chat rule offense we should see the corresponding penalty for first time offense, third time or soon to be aware not to make this mistakes

In chat rule offense we should see the corresponding penalty for first time offense, third time or soon to be aware not to make this mistakes
I thought that the Admin has already explained more of your muted account as you violated the rules and regulations. 7 days is much pretty okay and i believe that, after that you will be unmuted back to chat.

what is the hot key to toggle in and out i dont recognize the symbol after alt key.

Why does this site break many Math Laws? Why is it that on every test across the board not one win odd has even come remotely close to arget percentage?

what is your sample size?

Im not saying you are wrong but in order to even remotely stake a claim against the math the sample size to rule out the variance factor would need to very large.

what is your sample size?

Im not saying you are wrong but in order to even remotely stake a claim against the math the sample size to rule out the variance factor would need to very large.
sample over 50k r rolls each at 33% 11% 82% 49% and 52% rolls 9 player accounts different IP's Different comps different times. so should reflect pretty accurate. and one of my friends at caltech does my number crunching.