Any question regarding the site

windice.io RIP? :((

sample over 50k r rolls each at 33% 11% 82% 49% and 52% rolls 9 player accounts different IP's Different comps different times. so should reflect pretty accurate. and one of my friends at caltech does my number crunching.

Damn you really did much. But then I experienced more than 52% on some my account tho, although i haven't come to that 50k rolls yet. I'm just saying that it goes under the number a lot due to house edge but that's why you gotta tweak the settings of every bet a little like dragging it a bit to the left or something to avoid these kinds of loss streaks

Looking forward to the success of Windice and the use of many more cryptocurrencies. An Exchange Hub and Gambling are great combinations especially when you have the current global economy system slowing and getting worse...

Guys, multiple accounts is really unfair. Right now we are choosing Color Teams and I picked Blue Team but if people with multiple accounts flood the board, I would have to share the prize with that many multiple account players. I know that multiple account players will try to game the system by using multiple devices...I actually don't know what the solution is... :(

I want to give some suggestions for this site that may need to be added
1.The list in the chat is too short
2.When someone mark my nickname in chat room i want to hear some sound
3.Mute button(when some player get 5 votes for mute from 5 different nicknames automatically ban 1h)
4.Why fee is same if sometime i need to wait longer from 2h(just question until now I havent waited more than 2 hours)

I would like to know why payout transactions go on hold whenever i try to withdraw some doge. This is the second time I am experiencing this and it sucks because i have to wait for hours for a transaction to be "approved"

The first two times i withdrew doge back in July, the transactions were quick and smooth

What's going on?
Am I doing something wrong?

i have one question if i make a thread on affliate/other site, and i copy the link from from forum to chat is that a SPAM??

I would like to know why payout transactions go on hold whenever i try to withdraw some doge. This is the second time I am experiencing this and it sucks because i have to wait for hours for a transaction to be "approved"

The first two times i withdrew doge back in July, the transactions were quick and smooth

What's going on?
Am I doing something wrong?
Just wait for the transaction must be approved , many transaction happen any time :D

Hi...i have 2 payments in pending since yesterday but didn't receive any answer than please wait we will verify your account. What to do?