Any NEW DICE/CRASH strategy?

chadktt

Goodlike
Reaction score
its been awhile since i played dice , and delayed martingale is still my go to, any NEW strategy you are currently using which works perfectly fine?

I don't know.. on depends your balance.

If big payout so you should have big balance but it's risk.. its your own responisble to play.

200x payout on 0.7% losses
95x payout on 1.5% losses
5.21x payout on 30% losses

Greetings.
oh its still martingale bro but thanks for the feed back , i dont enjoy dice anymore even if i have big balance or what not its still bust , even if u start with the lowest base bet possible , dice is unlimited sooner or later it will give you long reds

oh its still martingale bro but thanks for the feed back , i dont enjoy dice anymore even if i have big balance or what not its still bust , even if u start with the lowest base bet possible , dice is unlimited sooner or later it will give you long reds
Exactly, bet sports is better still.

I do not think any strategy works, had it being a case all would be millionaires and no sites would exists. But, if someone feels it does exists then good for them if they can make money from it.

I do not think any strategy works, had it being a case all would be millionaires and no sites would exists. But, if someone feels it does exists then good for them if they can make money from it.
yeah sadly evry strategy will eventually to turn to bust

im trying this new strat on flat betting wehre in i hunt for big multipliers then set profit loss at 2$ then recover the 2 $ on other games , its good as long as u recover good xd

My strategy goes something like this:

For every 100 credits. 60 bets at something high like 500x. Then 40 bets at recovery, like 50x.
So bet 50x if you are in between 1-40 credits (example: 300-340 or 1200-1240). Whenever you hit 50x and are between 40-99 again, go back to 500x. If you finally hit that 500x, keep doing the same thing but do 1000x instead.
60% of bets really high and 40% for recovery. I play with the ratio sometimes, 70-30 high-low. If you are in good profit aim higher but always keep that recovery 50x in the rotation.

My strategy goes something like this:

For every 100 credits. 60 bets at something high like 500x. Then 40 bets at recovery, like 50x.
So bet 50x if you are in between 1-40 credits (example: 300-340 or 1200-1240). Whenever you hit 50x and are between 40-99 again, go back to 500x. If you finally hit that 500x, keep doing the same thing but do 1000x instead.
60% of bets really high and 40% for recovery. I play with the ratio sometimes, 70-30 high-low. If you are in good profit aim higher but always keep that recovery 50x in the rotation.
good one let me try this thanks for sharing

Я не думаю, что какая-либо стратегия работает, если бы это было так, все были бы миллионерами, и сайтов не было бы. Но если кто-то чувствует, что он существует, то хорошо для него, если он может заработать на этом деньги.
Версия поддержки