Anxiety and depression

CharorowtzXD

Known
Reaction score
A lot of us goes through a lot of struggles in life. Some are brave enough to overcome these struggles and continue living normally but some are not. Some are able to stay happy and positive no matter how tough life is to them but some, feels unlucky to surpass all pain they are going through leading them to depression, anxiety and worst, death.

Just few weeks ago I saw an article in Facebook about a father who committed suicide few years ago. His name is Phillip Herron a single father of three kids, from Durham England. He committed suicide last March 18, 2019 due to financial problems etc which lead him to more depression and to his final death.

There are many more souls that were unlucky enough when they were still alive, thinking they can no longer escape the depression they were going through and thought that ending their life is the best solution to end their countless struggles.

There are also some, who, may have not committed suicide but because they also underwent depression and anxiety, unluckily, died.

Depression and anxiety are two very serious mood disorders that we shouldn't just disregard. Because once these two attack, no one is safe specially if they have already manipulated your mind, heart, body and soul. These two disorders are like viruses that can claim lives anytime.

I have also read articles about why other people chose to commit suicide. One of the reasons is because, the people they're trying to seek assistance, help and comfort failed to see that they're already going through a very hard time. And instead of comforting them, these people even push them off telling them they're just acting up and too dramatic, etc. They failed to listen and understand.

Bullying is also one of the reasons why people undergo depression. Have watched movies wherein people commit suicide because of too much bullying they get from people around them.

Bullying in any way, is not a good thing to do. It can kill lives.

What actually is my intention of telling this here?

This serves as a wake up call to everyone.
My dear friends, let us be more sensitive with the feelings of others. Let's stop these bullying just because we don't like him or her.
Let us always remember the rules we have in the chatroom.
  • * be polite and nice to others, don't provoke or troll - treat people with respect even if you don't agree with their point of view
  • * do not spam, flood or harass in chat
  • * no hateful conversation is allowed: racial slur, comments on other people's religion, politics, sexual harassment etc.
Let us all apply this here in Windice and in real life.
Let us also be more closer to our family and friends specially those who need help. It's hard to lose someone just because of depression. Let us try to listen and instead of telling them to stop let us try to understand what they're going through, comfort them, and make them feel that we truly and sincerely empathize and sympathize them. And to those who are secretly undergoing depression and anxiety, please dont let these two disorders eat you totally. Always know you can have someone to talk to. If not in actual world, come here to Windice and talk it out. There are a lot of people who are ready to listen and give you great advices in life anytime. Share your pains here and someone will be ready to cheer you up.

Remember YOU ARE NOT ALONE!❤️🤗💪
Hey. Just dont ask for money here and in chatroom its not allowed HAHAHAHAHA!

That's all folks stay positive and safe always!!!

I thinks this is an important subject to talk about and I think many people are depressed without their family and friends knowing about it.

Luckily I never faced any depression or anxiety and I hope it stays that way. I always try to be friendly to everyone because something that is a small gesture for me can mean the world for someone else. You never know what another person is going trough so I agree that we should stay positive and friendly to all ❤️

Lets just stay positive always,, share your problems to family and friends so they can hrlp you,

I thinks this is an important subject to talk about and I think many people are depressed without their family and friends knowing about it.

Luckily I never faced any depression or anxiety and I hope it stays that way. I always try to be friendly to everyone because something that is a small gesture for me can mean the world for someone else. You never know what another person is going trough so I agree that we should stay positive and friendly to all ❤️
Yes a very serious topic that everyone should know. I have a friend who is undergoing depression that sometimes she just wanted to end her life and leave everything behind im just glad one of our friends is with her now atleast she's no longer alone and there is someone who can listen to her when she needed realtime. It's so scary to think she will be ending her life because she can no longer carry the loads and she felt everything she do is useless. It'll be too bad if she will just leave her family behind specially her 3 kids who are still very young.

Its also good to know you never felt those moods and i pray you never go through those. Thanks for being such a good man. Hope you get more good friends.

Lets just stay positive always,, share your problems to family and friends so they can hrlp you,
Being positive is sometimes hard and its more tough when you have no friends or loved ones to share your problems and pains with because believe it or not, other people may be living in a very broken family and have friends that cant be counted on, or, may have family and friends but are all busy thinking about their own they don't want to hear someone else's or whatnot, etc. but yes, it's still better to be positive no matter how tough life is because if we allow our depressions eat and conquer us, we will no longer be able to see how beautiful life truly is in the long run. I strongly believe there is always a rainbow after the rain. 😊

Hey girl, if you need someone to talk to you know you can always reach me ok? I may not answer you on time but you lnow you can always leave a message for me to read and I can always send you ly advices. Always remember that. Take good care always sis

Why does this post you made such a timing? 😔 I can't believe I told you few days ago that you can always count on me if you need a friend to talk to but failed to check on some of my oldest friends and comfort them before it's too late. This is heartbreaking. Your whole post really hit me in the chest 😭

Why does this post you made such a timing? 😔 I can't believe I told you few days ago that you can always count on me if you need a friend to talk to but failed to check on some of my oldest friends and comfort them before it's too late. This is heartbreaking. Your whole post really hit me in the chest 😭
OMG What happened ate mow? Im so so so sorry to hear about your friend.

Depression and anxiety are like those sneaky monsters that can creep into anyone's life. It's heartbreaking to hear about people who've struggled so much that they felt like there was no other way out. Being kind and understanding, both online and offline, can make a huge difference. Sometimes, a simple "Are you okay?" or lending an ear can mean the world to someone going through tough times. And it's super important to remind everyone that help is out there. Whether it's talking to a friend or a family member, or even reaching out to a hotline like the bipolar hotline, there's always someone ready to listen and offer support.

Last edited:
The suicides rates very high on rich country's with democracy leading on the other side Doctor's deal with those antidepressants like bubble gums and the use of em sadly tend to became suicidible in Fact it is no secret they get a medication against suicides with the side effect suicide .. crazy world...

Thank you for starting such an important conversation. Mental health struggles like depression and anxiety are extremely serious, and your post is a good reminder that we should never underestimate the power these conditions can have over someone's life. The story of Phillip Herron is heartbreaking and serves as a stark reminder that many are dealing with immense burdens that are sometimes too heavy to carry alone.
I think it's crucial to broaden the conversation to include a more comprehensive understanding of mental health, one that encompasses terms like neurodivergent. For those unfamiliar, the neurodivergent definition includes variations in the human brain concerning sociability, learning, and mental functions. This could include conditions like depression and anxiety, as well as ADHD, autism, and more.