u need to add some notes too updated versionAnonneps trivia currently ongoing:
Me: I wish I could get the answer right! Where is my notes! Hahaha
For me, anonneps trivia are rigged, reasons, why I think so..,
1. Most trivia question are same from previous days. Only that today the answer is different. Jut down! Keep notes. Lol.
2. When you get all the possible answer he might ask, like chuck norris, or mostly the looks of your dp, chances are its a win-win.
3. Take into mind that anonnep has a fetishism from his/her neighbor. Neighbors house, neighbors wife, neighbors husband. Neighbors toilet. I would love to see question answering Neighbors playground.
4. Ah a day without my Name, dewana, kowidtchh(the duck look a like) nanabit or any other players, is never the trivia of anonnep! So be cautious!
5. And the current situation of the universe, from the pandemic has brought, could be the answer in his trivia. You just have to choose the question. Like when he asked about, when riding in a plane don't forget. It could be passport or facemask! Hahaha!
6. And don't forget about the "Wife's" answer either the question is about the wife, money, hospital, atm and beauty makeups.
Reason why most of us don't get the answer and my suggestion.
1. Some answers are composed of 3 words. I suggest you give us enough time to guess. Like 1minute every word.
2. You are New to the platform. I suggest you watch first how he/she did the trivia to go with the flow of the trivia and don't get frustrated. Been there. Lmao.
3. Some question are hard. Specially those that I feel like it wasn't really intended to be won. Lol. Must improve or extend time. Labeled as more crazy.
My views about the trivia, actually it was one of the remarkable trivia on windice. If I want to get crazy and frustrated. I'd join. Its fun yah. Specially when you are winning.
And I also hate number trivia because the odds are pure luck lol.
Anyways! Keep it up! More crazy trivia! Hahaha.
lol thanks1. I need a rubber mallot to hit me on the head to wake me if asleep to prepare for trivia.
2. If awake I need an alarm clock to remind me that trivia is about to begin.
3. If way ahead of trivia time I need alarm clock to remind me to set alarm clock to remind me trivia is about to begin.
4. Unless the less likely event transpires that I am in gambling mode and in action and have chat window open and I happen to notice that trivia is in motion then all above are not needed
First you are so positive on triva .that s so nice.second your triva is funny.sometimes crazy question but really funny.about not crazy question if possible ask about math or some others sientic things pleaseHow do u guys find anonnep trivia give ur honest opinion
and give some suggestion also so i can try my best to improve
thank you all
i think u had made some notehere are my comments
1. he force me to comment on this thread
2. hard to win his trivia, why should I join it ? lol
3. .... and... can't think it clearly right now, i'll added it later
overall so so crazy, and still I got some coins from playing your trivia. keep it up!
thanksDefinitely part of the WinDice-day I look forward to. Questions can get crazy and not always make sense but then that's part of what makes it fun. More often than not I find myself actually Laughing Out Loud and is always good medicine - thank you Anonnep. I would like more math or scientific questions but think that would frustrate or put off others. Trivia is usually knowledge from different categories (movies, geography, events, quotes, eras, laws, etc.) but these are more individualized. Not a bad thing - as was mentioned by others - if you haven't taken notes you're probably not going to win. There are times when no one wins but most still have a good time regardless.
Some trivia suggestions...
None, continue to do what you do and hold to your guns like you have - eventually, as you've demonstrated, you'll add new parts or different ways of thinking about the old parts. Maybe label within the question how many words and repost question while still going because those spammers can really take up the chat window.
It's not said enough, thank you for taking the time to entertain (it's just an added bonus getting a question right).