Anniegio to Mod Anniegio and Windice

Unluckybolte

Goodlike
Reaction score
@Anniegio to Mod Anniegio and Windice

Hello you amazing peoples and colleagues of Windice 💕 how are you doing? Hope you all are having amazing winnings in windice and having the best moments in your outer world! This thread is all about the entrance, good nature and the events that increased after arrival of Anniegio, we know her as Mod Annie with her favorite word "Wiiii".

::))) Let's know about her Logins! I have added some creativity in the storytelling after having an interview session with Mod Anniegio!

:) It was a cold evening with hurtful wounds coming from all around! Annie walked like the hapless soul whose eyes were staring for a reemergence! Slowly and slowly, after absorbing every pain of the dying-yellow sun, she started her move towards her home, floating with stuck eyes on the blue sky above! A message popped when she reached home! That was an email! A lonely soul requires a chance back for happiness! Annie didn't gradually took her phone, rushed towards it and saw the newsletter was about "cryptocurrencies' rising talks on increased faucets." On the top of the list was "Windice". Annie had some keen interests in deep researching before jumping anywhere! She investigated Windice wholly and found a chat, namely "Spanish" full of amazing people, fun-filled talks and enjoyments!

:) She felt like having her feet on the 7th sky when everyone warmly welcomed and encouraged her entrance in the site. This resulted Annie's new charming moments that everyone can see whenever she appears like a queen 👑 having a "wiiii fun" chatting with users! She faced all the hardships that made her make no one feel low and the hardships that she faced till she is in the site! Because the outer world is cruel and selfish she believes! She told in the interview session, "One can never know when he can change someone's life with such a simple gesture of receiving them with warm welcomes!" And i agree with that 👍 ❤️

:) Her enthusiastic nature has pleased everyone around her and she received lots of love and respect! It was a day in September of 2023, the date was 21st that she received the chance to become a moderator in the site! Everyone can find her having funny moments with users and making them feel special in Windice! No matter whether she is the Spanish-chat mod, she appears for a small period of time in English chat and boosts it to the highest peak of happiness!

::)) Now let's put a step up to elaborate Anniegio as events host!

:) Annie's role as a moderator as brought some more weekly contests, challenges and some worthy giveaways for the users! They all are mentioned and briefly overviewed just below!

1) Windice Treasure Hunt:

:) Mod Anniegio mentioned "Crack the Code, Win the Gold" that symbolizes that this game consist of finding codes! Each day a clue is disclosed from different sources like, in Windice itself and on some of its social media handles. Once you are done with getting the compiled and final code then all you need to do is to fill the form with your username and the code on Google Form, the link is attached in Annie's post! The draw will decide who wins the hunt of the week! On the other hands, active participants have the chances to win extra prizes of trx and wincoins when they use #windicecrypto. The three winners of the hunt will get $50 each! That isn't bad wiiii! Clue schedule is easy, Days start from Monday till Sunday to collect all the codes!
On Monday, you need to share your own affiliate link that means you are getting a chance to earn from affiliates while participating in the treasure hunt and pm mod Anniegio whether on windice or on telegram to get the code. On Tuesday, on Instagram, a post just needs to be shared on your story with tagging the poster and then you will get a number on your pm! Don't have a call on the number he he that is the part of the final code wiiii! On Wednesday, you can share any of your big win on X App (formerly Twitter) with tag #windicecrypto and you will get a code as a comment below your post! On Thursday, the DJ mod will entertain you all by playing different songs and a song dedicated to the code of the day will appear as a word only! Listen and get the code Wiii. On Friday, you need to share the special post of Instagram again on your story to receive another part of the final code in your insta pm. On Saturday, a video will be shared on telegram channel of Windice and the letter of the code will be revealed within the video! On the final Day, Sunday, the whole journey will be broadcasted on YouTube with and the final letter will be revealed there!

:) Do know the rules, you need to participate at least once with the hashtag to be eligible for the draw and the answers filled on Google form are accepted.

2) Tik Tak Tour:

:) This game is played by the teams in which they need to complete 3 matching symbols either Horizonal, Vertical or Diagonal on the "Tik Tak Wiii Game Board" given as multipliers! The teams or users are assigned symbols "O" and "X" to collect in the order mentioned just above this sentence! The Tik Tak Wiii is derived from the original game Tic-Tac-Toe and works same like the original game, there is just a small change, one needs to put "O" and "X" by hitting multipliers given for every box of the square! It was before hitting the correct order of the targets, but later the changes and more reliability of the game as the original made it a mind game!

3) Winfluencers Challenge:

:) Windice influencer Challenge is a double profiting activity for the participants! One, the participant will get a chance to win $10 from the challenge if he wins and second, he will have the chance to earn more if he brings people successfully as affiliates! As many times you share the affiliate link on social media handles as many times your name will be in the drawing list. You need to report to mod Annie of your posts. On X App you need to add #ImWindicer with an attractive phrase while sharing your link.

Ps. This was once played challenge and we are hopeful to see it again wiiii.

4) Instagram contest:

:) In an interview with mod Anniegio, she mentioned, "For Instagram giveaways I always like to do different themes, for example guessing hidden words in a post, or commenting on curious facts." That surely means she wants something more creative and enjoyable while the giveaway is on! In order to make it more accurate and transparent, she chooses to draw the winner into a thorough process of Instagram picker which is later posted either on YouTube or Instagram! Participation for Instagram giveaway is as easy as a piece of cake! You need to be following her given link that she keeps promoting every hour and within 10 minutes often on windice chats! Rules and tasks are described in three of the most popular languages in windice! Tasks won't give a tough task i guarantee, because they are, 1) tell your favorite Windice or slot game, 2) share the post on your story and 3) tag 2 users; remember that the rules vary as per the idea mod annie proposes each other week! Then you are successfully in in the list of Instagram giveaway! It runs mostly for 2 days that means no long a week wait! Wiiii!

Other events:

1) Windice Birthday Bingo!

:) This was the other challenge that we celebrated as windice's 5th birthday! It was played once because not everyday like literary expression says is a new birth! It was quick and i really appreciate all the instructions given! Even the video explanations were awesome! And i got the 1st place that meant much :😜 How did we play this? We were given a square of different boxes targets and were to hunt all of them one by one and then to post them as a reply within the challenge thread! I could say that the weakness for it was the first come and first serve! I saw the post first and started betting before anyone else so i was first to shout "Bingoo" on chat as a requirement! It was worth $100 shared among first 5 challenge doers! 1st got $50, 2nd got $30, 3rd got $10, 4th got $6 and 5th got $4!

:) After seeing Annie to mod Annie, I can say with full confidence that mod Anniegio has been giving her best to make Windice more transparent, equal judgment, and proper way of conductivity of challenges and giveaways! I don't degrade other mods, because all of them are doing their best as usual :) 😀

:) We are just hoping to see some more amazing creativity from mod Annie and would always say "We Love You Mod Anniegio For Your All Sacrifices, Duties, and Friendliness! Stay Happy, Loving, and Best Wishes for You!" ❤️

P.S "The Same Love For All the Other Mods" ❤️

Thanks for reading :)

Rectification:: I have chosen mistakenly a wrong category, sorry for that :) I wished to post it either on windice discussion or general!

Last edited:
Thank you for appreciating my work in this way, but also thank you for always being part of my events. It is beautiful to be able to create, but it is even nicer that you all participate! Long live Windice!

Thank you for appreciating my work in this way, but also thank you for always being part of my events. It is beautiful to be able to create, but it is even nicer that you all participate! Long live Windice!
We will always ❤️ 💙 creativity automatically attracts participants, so all credits to you :)