adesanya vs vettori 2 (Sun, 13 Jun, 10:00 Am)

chadktt

Goodlike
Reaction score
this is a rematch from 3 years back Adesanya winning the first fight via split decision , its been a good run for both of them for the past 3 years both on a winning streak and 1 lose each , adesanya from jan blachovich and vettori losing to adesanya.. adesanya is the favorite on this card , but i think vettori will takedown adesanya bigtime just like what Jan polish power did to adesanya but the question is will vettori's gas tank will last for 5 rounds with the heavy wrestling approach ?

confident pick +parlay builder ill have leon edwards 💣💣💣 + movsar evloev

dog pick : brad ridell

prop bet luigi by sub or ziam by dec

this card for me was the biggest profit i got from ufc stagggering $$$$ all my bets got through i got severals parlays that hit big ,big time one is 400x odds although it was a low bet but dang hitting it was legendary .

small bet but 400x odds on sports dang !! ill take it

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-06-15 at 6.03.09 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-06-15 at 6.03.09 PM.png
    78.3 KB · Views: 110
evloev + leon win
riddel win
ziam via dec win
took adesanya as parlay ender then hedge to vettori win win

this is a rematch from 3 years back Adesanya winning the first fight via split decision , its been a good run for both of them for the past 3 years both on a winning streak and 1 lose each , adesanya from jan blachovich and vettori losing to adesanya.. adesanya is the favorite on this card , but i think vettori will takedown adesanya bigtime just like what Jan polish power did to adesanya but the question is will vettori's gas tank will last for 5 rounds with the heavy wrestling approach ?

dog pick : brad ridell

prop bet luigi by sub or ziam by dec