Addiction and gambling. What makes you a loser?

Been in that situation where I thought everyday is a lucky day. You win big time in one day and then you got hook unto it. And end up losing all your coins including the depo then you end up putting more depo trying to get it back lol. Addiction on gambling sucks. I learned and being good now. I hope so. XD

Been in that situation where I thought everyday is a lucky day. You win big time in one day and then you got hook unto it. And end up losing all your coins including the depo then you end up putting more depo trying to get it back lol. Addiction on gambling sucks. I learned and being good now. I hope so. XD
Hahaha. Same same. Me, it all started as me gettimg addicted to claiming faucet and trying my best to build em by doing regular plays + hunting for weekly for challenge and TG challenge. But since the day I get to successfully raise my coins from faucet in a good amount + winning from forum competition and challenges and have my first withdraw, I then get to being used depositing back what I just won and withdrawed and try increasing them again which at times gets successful but most of the time fails. Hahaha! Cuz I can no longer withdraw what I just deposited. And worst, my 2020 became very crazy cuz I been fond depositing and loosing which considers me as one of the gambling addicts already. Good thing I no longer am fond doing those wrong moves I did before. Hahaha. No longer am fond playing crazily.

Haha! Yes it will hook u up and left u with 0 balances in the end. Lucky u if you have saved ur initial depo ;)