A WAKE UP CALL

mowmow

Staff member
Reaction score
This is a story about a 34- year old girl named Natasha White, who committed suicide way back 2018 because of becoming too addicted in playing through gambling sites.
Because of her addiction, she spent almost all of her hard earned monthly salary in gambling. Despite all the loses, she still continued to get hooked up which then led her to depression because of loosing too much money. And this led her to suicide.

Read the full story..

P.S.

I have no intentions of letting everyone here decide to finally ignore and stay away from gambling sites. This only serves as a wake up call to us, to never get too addicted to gambling. It's ok to play and enjoy. But let us not make this as a daily or timely habit. And let us not treat this as our LIFE. And it's ok to gamble but never ever spend amounts of money we cannot afford to lose. Let us always have control. Let us be a responsible gambler. Besides, if we get too wasted because of our addiction to it, it's never the gambling site to take the blame but ourselves, since they are not the ones who control how much we spend but us and it's not them who decides when to continue playing and take breaks but us. Again, let us be a responsible player. Let us set limitations and let us have a control of ourselves. Just enjoy and never take it too seriously or it will kill you surely :)

Last edited:
my wake up call when i feel dice not good for me and loosing fast I run away from dice and do chit chat only

Last edited:
Yup my life same... Lost all of my hard earned money around gamble.. but still have hope for better life...

Yup my life same... Lost all of my hard earned money around gamble.. but still have hope for better life...
Nice knowing that. Yeah, no matter how many times we lost money because of gambling, let's not lose hope. We can still find too many ways to make our life better. Just take a break and come back stronger :))