A Typical Gambler Traits When Losing the Game

Iyahmo

Reaction score
I know for sure, that we can win or lose in gambling. But I want to emphasize the bad traits a typical gambler is usually doing after losing the game.

-Irritated-we felt bad, who doesn't? After the time and effort we spend, even we slowly and safely played, at the end we tend to lose. It really feel like being dump by your love one. Lol
-Regrets- we win big. we want more because we are greedy even if we reached our quota of the day or the target profit we want. Then suddenly, so many reds attacked the game and in just a blink of an eye, our balance turns to zero.
-play with oher coins- well, we felt angry so we wanted to compensate our loss to the other coins, we played with them along with our bad mood then after awhile, they also got zero balance.

-There are times that we accidentally throw our mobile phones out of anger.

-Our balance is already half, so out of nowhere we want to get back the lose fund immediately so we bet all our fund (all in )and we lose.

Lesson:
We have to always set our mind into this;
"Gamble only money that you can afford to lose",

From there, you will realized that it is not always the winning part of the game. We entered gambling and we know for sure that the house always win.

Since we know the bad traits we are doing when we lose in the game, why not change it into positive sides? If today is not your day, try again tomorrow. Luck will always come to us.

Happy gambling, windicers!

you forgot to mention a little reminder. that for 99.99% of all players, gambing is not an investment. It is meant to be entertainment. Therefore, if you are getting angry and not having fun, you are playing the wrong game.

Gambling is really so much risky and u could loose all your funds.
But if we don't expect bigger amount of profit in smaller time frame, we can make small profit every day.
so gambling is not bad also.
we can earn profit if we can control our greed.

you forgot to mention a little reminder. that for 99.99% of all players, gambing is not an investment. It is meant to be entertainment. Therefore, if you are getting angry and not having fun, you are playing the wrong game.
Indeed. Thank u for adding up. For certain moments we forgot to just play for fun, but if we tend to set that in our mind, acceptance from losing the game will follow.

Gambling is really so much risky and u could loose all your funds.
But if we don't expect bigger amount of profit in smaller time frame, we can make small profit every day.
so gambling is not bad also.
we can earn profit if we can control our greed.
Actually, that's what I am practicing now. Little profits is still profits. As long as we have self management, good results will come in gambling. :)

when gamblers loses shit they go to chat and go F!@#$%^&*(!!!!

but when this is gambler is winning BIG " I LOVE YOU WINDICE !!!! hahaha truestory