A suggestion for the platform (avatar and chat suggestions)

mowmow

Staff member
Reaction score
I know this is kinda crazy but, I hope this will be heard and will soon be implemented.

As a long-time member of this gambling site, its kinda annoying seeing other members who doesnt put any pictures on their avatar. Sorry to say this, but it is true. It's kinda awkward talking/chatting with someone who have a blank picture. I would suggest requiring all members to put pictures on their avatar. Doesn't matter if they don't wanna use their real picture, as long as their avatar isn't empty. It feels like we are talkin to a bot when someone we're chattin to have no picture in his profile. And that withdrawal option to be unavailable if the pay.outer's avatar is empty. Besides, puttimg some picture is juust too easy as 1,2,3. Would also like to suggest chatrooms to be temporary unavailable for newly registered members. That they need to wait for 24-48 hours before the chat could be available for them. Instead, after successful registration, there will be a notification to pop up on their account about the site policy, chat policy, news, updates and all necessary information a newbie needs to know before anything else. And well of course, a greeting from admin or at least one of the moderators for the newbie to feel that he is welcome. Or, an important notice where a newbie should put a check mark first as a sign of an agreement before he/she can even start playing. Also, a reminder about chat rules to automatically show in front of the player's screen everytime he enters the chatroom.

These are just few of the suggestions I want to raise. I know I am just a member but I would be very happy if some of these ideas will be implemented some day. I also know some will dislike these ideas I am raising but these are all just suggestions though. Admin will still be the one to decide. I will respect whatever decision the admin and the moderators have for the betterment of the platform and everyone else.

Have fun all and good day. :)

I know this is kinda crazy but, I hope this will be heard and will soon be implemented.

As a long-time member of this gambling site, its kinda annoying seeing other members who doesnt put any pictures on their avatar. Sorry to say this, but it is true. It's kinda awkward talking/chatting with someone who have a blank picture. I would suggest requiring all members to put pictures on their avatar. Doesn't matter if they don't wanna use their real picture, as long as their avatar isn't empty. It feels like we are talkin to a bot when someone we're chattin to have no picture in his profile. And that withdrawal option to be unavailable if the pay.outer's avatar is empty. Besides, puttimg some picture is juust too easy as 1,2,3. Would also like to suggest chatrooms to be temporary unavailable for newly registered members. That they need to wait for 24-48 hours before the chat could be available for them. Instead, after successful registration, there will be a notification to pop up on their account about the site policy, chat policy, news, updates and all necessary information a newbie needs to know before anything else. And well of course, a greeting from admin or at least one of the moderators for the newbie to feel that he is welcome. Or, an important notice where a newbie should put a check mark first as a sign of an agreement before he/she can even start playing. Also, a reminder about chat rules to automatically show in front of the player's screen everytime he enters the chatroom.

These are just few of the suggestions I want to raise. I know I am just a member but I would be very happy if some of these ideas will be implemented some day. I also know some will dislike these ideas I am raising but these are all just suggestions though. Admin will still be the one to decide. I will respect whatever decision the admin and the moderators have for the betterment of the platform and everyone else.

Thank you for your awesome suggestions, im sure our dev will look into improvising our chat features as soon as they can. 😊

what about me?? im a minion! Baby B! A growing site needs kin observation, to help them improve.. im pretty sure, your suggestion will be well accounted for! good job Baby B!

Thank you for your awesome suggestions, im sure our dev will look into improvising our chat features as soon as they can. 😊

Yeheey. Looking forward 🤩🤩 thank you as well queenie b. So happy to always contribute nice ideas and suggestions..

what about me?? im a minion! Baby B! A growing site needs kin observation, to help them improve.. im pretty sure, your suggestion will be well accounted for! good job Baby B!
Hahaha!! You are an exemption. Lol. Thank ya big b :D

That’s a good idea the chat rules pops up in the room whenever a user violated any rules in chat