A step towards sports betting

Dewayne

Known
Reaction score
In this thread, I'll talk about the first steps toward which enabled sports betting in Windice.
We are all aware that Windice hosts numerous events, such roll hunts, giveaways and other events.

As is well known, there is a complex sports betting system available on betting platforms.
The Windice team may will have a lot of difficulties hosting it if they decide to take action regarding sports betting.
They may require a large team to monitor it.
On the other hand, I would like to recommend taking a small, easy step toward sports betting.
I'd like to say that the Windice staff would desire to focus solely on football betting.
The Windice team shouldn't keep an eye on every game in order to place post for match. I'd like to present you some major future football events in this picture.

IMG_20240419_160830_028.jpg

The names of the events in these four photos, such the UEFA Champions League, are mentioned.
June 2, 2024, is the date of the last match.
June 14, 2024, is the date of the 2024 UEFA Euro.
June 20, 2024, is the date of Copa America.
The 2024 Summer Olympics will take place on July 26.
Every event that is most attractive globally.

On the other hand, I'd like to provide a sports betting step.
The Windice team should check with sites like 1xBet, MelBet, and others before providing match odds.
Only the UEFA Champions League Final should be available for wagering in the Windice Sports Betting Section.

Following that, they should keep an eye out for good matches to bet on or just the semifinals of any football games at the Olympics, the Euro Cup, the Copa America, and eventually, any future events.
I've noticed that a moderator and someone on Windice can deal with this in the Windice forum section. I call that mod synyster

You can switch to other sports once your football betting strategy is successful.

I thank you reading my thread about windice advancement.