2022 and Investment in Crypto

Which is your Top coin where you plan to invest in 2022?

• Total voters

letsrollandplay

Goodlike
Reaction score
With new year we all set new goals. And slowly people's options are now changing for classic investment in real estates, gold to Crypto's. So what is your top coin where you plan to invest in this 2022. Also, do you invest in SIP style each month invest in certain coins or invest a lumpsum whenever market corrects?

What are the ways in which you procced with your investment and which coin are you looking to stay invested during the year?

I invest BUSD when market crypto going up then swap to BNB with 0.1% fee the cheapest on pancakeswap. A bit profit when increasing price BNB.

I invest BUSD when market crypto going up then swap to BNB with 0.1% fee the cheapest on pancakeswap. A bit profit when increasing price BNB.

Nice, as well with the big fall a direct investment in crypto is also a better way as momentum after such falls are sharp rises at time. So in short term you can make good money if ready to take some risk.

Nice, as well with the big fall a direct investment in crypto is also a better way as momentum after such falls are sharp rises at time. So in short term you can make good money if ready to take some risk.
Yep, currently it's not easy hold any cryptocurrencies nobody will know when from market crypto going down sharp. Honestly hard from this term investment any crypto.. we need wait for stable situtation market crypto. From time to time i learned long how make profit from market crypto. From 2022 i decided on bnb and busd to make profit.

Yep, currently it's not easy hold any cryptocurrencies nobody will know when from market crypto going down sharp. Honestly hard from this term investment any crypto.. we need wait for stable situtation market crypto. From time to time i learned long how make profit from market crypto. From 2022 i decided on bnb and busd to make profit.

Risk is always associated when you are dealing with crypto, but since we have seen the last decade the behavior pattern whenever the dips enter the market is that rise is always on the cards. Though time factor is something where you do not know but lately in last 1.5 years the rise has being much faster than anticipation.

Risk is always associated when you are dealing with crypto, but since we have seen the last decade the behavior pattern whenever the dips enter the market is that rise is always on the cards. Though time factor is something where you do not know but lately in last 1.5 years the rise has being much faster than anticipation.
Agree, market crypto like gambling, cause they are risk. We have to use wisely what to do things.
From 2022 Q2/Q3 probally will hit 100k usd in Bitcoin - analysts says.
It's hard to believe me when FED doing something.

Agree, market crypto like gambling, cause they are risk. We have to use wisely what to do things.
From 2022 Q2/Q3 probally will hit 100k usd in Bitcoin - analysts says.
It's hard to believe me when FED doing something.

Some effect could be seen on the crypto market as well. But yes, this is a good opportunity when the prices are hitting low to buy it as once things settle during the year the scale will be quick and within no time we might see again bitcoin crossing 50k back.

After bitcoin prices fell this year, I started considering buying some BTC for a long hold because many experienced traders expect BTC prices to get even higher next year. Besides BTC, I don't know many cryptocurrencies because I don't have any crypto portfolio yet. Besides investing in cryptocurrency, I am considering investing in the real estate market as well, and I even approached the financial advisor company https://www.humaninvesting.com/retirement-plan-services.
I want to get a good retirement plan to help me rest after retirement. Any thoughts would be appreciated.