Closed [0.02BTC]Weekly Challenge:Water A Flower Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furlicious

Known
Reaction score
IMG_20200529_173654_078.png

Water a Flower Day, this special day exists to remind you to water your flowers...all of them.
Sure, we know that this day reads Water "a" Flower (singular) Day. It clearly indicates that a flower should be watered. But, in today's world of equal rights and non-discrimination regulations, how can you single out one particular flower to water? Even if you can decide upon a certain flower, wouldn't the rest of your flowers get upset and file a class action lawsuit?

So please, for your own sake, water all of your flowers today. As a gardener, this author suggest you make your flowers very happy with you, by adding a liquid fertilizer to the water. They will reward you with faster growth, and bigger blooms!
Have a Happy Water a Flower Day!
Requirements:
Water all 3 dicey flowers with 0.05%chance< payout 1980x
Lilies - Roll number 1234
Daisies - Roll number 5678
Tulips - Roll number 9876

• Bets need not have to be in order.
  • Water at least 2 out of 3 flowers to qualify. (Those who managed to water all 3 flowers shall receive a gardener reward of 0.002 on top of the poolprize.)
  • Bets need not have to be consecutive & changing of seed is allowed
  • Bets must have been made after the commencement of this promotion.(Old bets doesn't count)
  • 1 valid entry per person
  • No multiple accounts
  • 5+ Messages count on the forum within the past TWO months
  • link your Bet IDs using our bet link function in the text editor. Paste your bet id, then highlight and click on the link bet button, as shown in image below
20200417_214255.jpg
Minimum bet:
btc.svg

bch.svg

eth.svg

ltc.svg

doge.svg

xrp.svg

Poolprize:

btc.svg

btc.svg

0.02000000(If over 30 participants)

Thread will be closed on Saturday 6th of June at 11:30am GMT

Last edited:
:love: (y)Good my dear hunters nice too see Furlicious chealinge hope for success for all of you my dear windice family

Я конечно извиняюсь, но условия очень уж сложные

Last edited:

Отличный букет скажу я Вам! Будем собирать!

Something fishy is happening
Are moderators competing any hardest tasks?
If it is a challenge between you, we do not want to interfere with you
I hope your problems are resolved, and we will wait for the tasks of a new week

Something fishy is happening
Are moderators competing any hardest tasks?
If it is a challenge between you, we do not want to interfere with you
I hope your problems are resolved, and we will wait for the tasks of a new week
Lmao😂 is there any competition?? Damn i should have made it harder then. Challenges are meant to be hard, and hard work shall be paid off. Do you prefer an easy one with 29winners to 0.01btc poolprize with each getting only 0.0003btc ? Or a chance to win 0.01btc itself? Or even with 5winners, taking home 0.002btc is still pretty awesome isnt it? Not forgetting that you are still profiting while hunting it down.

Lmao😂 is there any competition?? Damn i should have made it harder then. Challenges are meant to be hard, and hard work shall be paid off. Do you prefer an easy one with 29winners to 0.01btc poolprize with each getting only 0.0003btc ? Or a chance to win 0.01btc itself? Or even with 5winners, taking home 0.002btc is still pretty awesome isnt it? Not forgetting that you are still profiting while hunting it down.
profiting while hunting? are you sure? if you have unlimited balance maybe yes. but there is most users with low balances. so they cant participate in challenges like last 1-2 month. so its only for 1-3 people )

profiting while hunting? are you sure? if you have unlimited balance maybe yes. but there is most users with low balances. so they cant participate in challenges like last 1-2 month. so its only for 1-3 people )
Very sure. 🙂Even if you can't hit the exact number but still if u were to hit that range of 1980x u will get ur profits isnt it? And btw challenges are for depositors and not faucet users.

Anyway good news lovelies! I have made a twist in this week's challenge.
Water at least 2 out of 3 flowers to qualify. (Those who managed to water all 3 flowers shall receive a gardener reward of 0.002
btc.svg
on top of the poolprize)

Good Luck Lovelies!

Last edited:
Anyway good news lovelies! I have made a twist in this week's challenge.
Water at least 2 out of 3 flowers to qualify. (Those who managed to water all 3 flowers shall receive a gardener reward of 0.002
btc.svg
on top of the poolprize)

Good Luck Lovelies!
Thanks for the update. Yes challenges are getting harder but sure is attainable if you are patient enough. It's not called challenge if it's easy. I agree that you need funds for the cha but once you get the target you get those funds back and more. Good luck challengers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.