Closed [0.02Btc]Weekly Challenge:National Honey Bee Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furlicious

Known
Reaction score
IMG_20200814_092746_557.png

National Honey Bee Day! Let's celebrate and show our appreciation for the hard working Honey Bee, who works so hard to produce the liquid sugary treat, that is loved so much by bees and humans.
Speaking of hard working, did you know that many bees have to travel 55,000 miles to produce just one pound of honey? To get that pound of honey, those bees need to gather nectar from two million flowers. A single bee will gather just a 1/2 teaspoon of honey in its lifetime. After all of this hard work, honey bees deserve this special day of recognition.​
Requirements:
Be a hard working bee by scoring a sweet multiplier of 3500x at Crash Game
  • Changing of seed is allowed
  • Bets must have been made after the commencement of this promotion.(Old bets doesn't count)
  • 1 valid entry per person
  • No multiple accounts
  • 5+ Messages count on the forum within the past TWO months
  • link your Bet IDs using our bet link function in the text editor. Paste your bet id, then highlight and click on the link bet button, as shown in image below
20200417_214255.jpg

Minimum bet:
btc.svg

bch.svg

eth.svg

ltc.svg

doge.svg

xrp.svg

Poolprize:
btc.svg

btc.svg

0.02000000(If over 30 participants)

Thread will be closed on Saturday 22nd of August at 11:30am GMT

Last edited:

give equal importance to dice also...i think crash has become too favourite for the mods and admins...crash was used too much in telegram challenge previously...i dont know what is wrong..may be it is the most profitable game for you..(im saying this because i lost more in crash)...it is windice!!!!!!!!!!!! not wincrash!!!! see the site name and give importance to the dice also..(i will never play in crash..its my pledge)

Минус громадный, надо задуматься стоит ли в будущем делать.

Last edited:
vou tentar esse

Last edited:

give equal importance to dice also...i think crash has become too favourite for the mods and admins...crash was used too much in telegram challenge previously...i dont know what is wrong..may be it is the most profitable game for you..(im saying this because i lost more in crash)...it is windice!!!!!!!!!!!! not wincrash!!!! see the site name and give importance to the dice also..(i will never play in crash..its my pledge)
The house edge for dice is 1%
The house edge for crash is 1%
The house edge for plinko is 1%
Hope this reply will clear your misunderstanding.
Thanks for your feedback
Perhaps you might have overlooked the previous challenges
Just to name a few of our recent challenges that include all the other games in Windice.

Last edited:
Nice fly.. but if you'll read the whole post again, it says in the requirements: "5+ Messages count on the forum within the past TWO months". Also, wincoin cannot be used if you wanna participate in this event. You need to use one of the coins required (btc, bch, eth, ltc, doge, xrp). Thanks and hope you understand. :)

Screenshot_20200820-230710.png

Status
Not open for further replies.