- Reaction score
We use leap years to keep our calendar in sync with the seasons. How do leap years work, and how often do they occur?
Leap years have 366 instead of 365 days.
What Is a Leap Year?
Leap years are years where an extra, or intercalary, day is added to the end of the shortest month, February. The intercalary day, February 29, is commonly referred to as leap day.
Leap years have 366 days instead of the usual 365 days and occur almost every four years.
|2020||Saturday, Feb 29|
|2024||Thursday, Feb 29|
|2028||Tuesday, Feb 29|
|2032||Sunday, Feb 29|
- Step 1: Roll winning number 0029 with 2% on chance with Dice Game.
- Step 2: Crash a winning hit of 2020x or above with Crash Game.
- Bets need not have to be consecutive BUT
- Both Steps must be completed in order
- Changing of seed is allowed
- Bets must have been made after the commencement of this promotion.(Old bets don't count)
- 1 valid entry per person.
- No multiple accounts.
- 5+ Messages count on the forum
0.02000000 (If over 30 participants)
How to Enter:
Respond to this topic and paste your bet ids with screenshots.
Thread will be closed on Saturday 7th of March at 11:30am GMT