• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tomki91

Unique
Reaction score
😍Chat never gets bored with GIF 😍
98447b873b927d46f752e9e0fc9c2910_w200.gif

It would be boring without this gif.
  1. The gif might be a funny or entertaining one, and without it, the conversation would be boring.
  2. The gif might be a visual representation of an idea or concept, and without it, the conversation would be more difficult to follow.
  3. The gif might be a way to break the ice or start a conversation, and without it, the conversation might not have started at all.
Everyone must follow the rules so as not to offend anyone. Not all GIFs can be naughty.
Better avoid flood gifs, its not good to talk on chat for everyone.

So, in general, I would say that it is possible that the conversation would be boring without the gif. However, it also depends on the gif itself and the context of the conversation.

How to post GIF on chat:
  1. Drop your GIF on https://imgur.com/
  2. Open the video in a new tab
  3. Format must be GIF for example www.i.imgur.com/Iklnqz0.gif
  4. Then copy address with gif on chat and done.
Additional Tutorial with video
"How to post GIF in chat from Windice platform"

Vote on my question: Was the article helpful to you? Thanks! Enjoy! β€οΈπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

Thanks for the great tutorial :) I actually never posted any GIF in chat but now I know how to do :)

Thanks for the great tutorial :) I actually never posted any GIF in chat but now I know how to do :)

You're welcome! I'm glad I could help. I think GIFs can be a great way to add some fun and personality to your chats. I hope you have fun using them! 😁

😍Chat never gets bored with GIF 😍
View attachment 9211

It would be boring without this gif.
  1. The gif might be a funny or entertaining one, and without it, the conversation would be boring.
  2. The gif might be a visual representation of an idea or concept, and without it, the conversation would be more difficult to follow.
  3. The gif might be a way to break the ice or start a conversation, and without it, the conversation might not have started at all.
Everyone must follow the rules so as not to offend anyone. Not all GIFs can be naughty.
Better avoid flood gifs, its not good to talk on chat for everyone.

So, in general, I would say that it is possible that the conversation would be boring without the gif. However, it also depends on the gif itself and the context of the conversation.

How to post GIF on chat:
  1. Drop your GIF on https://imgur.com/
  2. Open the video in a new tab
  3. Format must be GIF for example www.i.imgur.com/Iklnqz0.gif
  4. Then copy address with gif on chat and done.
Additional Tutorial with video
"How to post GIF in chat from Windice platform"

Vote on my question: Was the article helpful to you? Thanks! Enjoy! β€οΈπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•
Nice tutorial on how to post gifs in chat. Hopefully it will not cause gif spams once they read this. Jk πŸ˜‚

Excellent tutorial, I published very few Gifts but I know that with this many people will start using them.

Nice tutorial on how to post gifs in chat. Hopefully it will not cause gif spams once they read this. Jk πŸ˜‚
Excellent tutorial, I published very few Gifts but I know that with this many people will start using them.
Thanks πŸ™ˆ

Also i have hope that they dont will spam with gif 🀣
If they keep spamming with GIF's so we can contact with mods or support chat.
I think about post with one GIF per 30 min on chat enough :)

Regards.

GIFs can indeed add fun and context to conversations. To post a GIF, use imgur.com, ensure it's suitable, and follow guidelines. Enjoy the chat! β€οΈπŸ’¬ #GIFs #ChatEtiquette mycenturahealth

Last edited: