meyzee
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Omg! Lockdown on the Philippines starting at august 6 to 20 again! Cases of Delta Variant increase tremendously! How about you guys? How's your country?
    Ramin6448
    chadktt
    chadktt
    cheers to us who deoesnt go out ^^ hahah comforts of home
    meyzee
    meyzee
    Nice. I still did though. Rawr. Wish I had a work from home job too. 😅
    My my xrp is nearing 1$ hahahaha what can you say to all the xrp you lose? Hahaha

Me : deym hahaha
    Pokwvmh170
    Pokwvmh170
    lolol, what I say is a scream to all the lost XRP I have gone through. I think it is close to 500,000 XRP so far within the past maybe 6 months I think
    heya Meyzee, I dont want to try and tell you what you should or shouldn't do but I will say as I was in that other area I have done lots of these things. mainly just to trouble shoot and see if any of them might possibly be legit. and after probably 30-40 of these so called airdrops not one have panned out.
    meyzee
    meyzee
    Thank you! :) Well I haven't had tried collecting airdrop, I still lack of knowledge on how it works. :) And what will encourage me to join these things are proof that they have been paid. I mean people should stop acknowledging these types of platform so they won't waste the time of the they recommend it to try. Or know first that they pay before introducing to others.
    XRP

Heya! Why is that xrp is not included in the price list here? Only those 5?
    Pokwvmh170
    Pokwvmh170
    XRP is in trouble and probably going to get a spanking. I like it though, very very cheap and fast to utilize. ship any amount any where for under 1 cent and it is way faster than BTC too
    I like the new update on the site looking fabulous and colorful. Haha! Yieee ;) Thanks for the team who made this possible!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…