Recent content by syria

  1. syria

    Closed 130x PLINKO PAIR - WEEKLY RANKED CONTEST

    #7c11bc82-a5f7-4cfb-b59c-31ed41a8ff2b #2ceff18e-0b10-4cd3-aed3-448ecd56a94a #3c546928-dbd0-46d3-9c2d-6d3986568ad9 #68638078-a8f4-4bea-9cab-86f75061b29a
  2. syria

    The past memories of windice

    I believe in windice and I think comming days will more fun like old days😊
  3. syria

    Skills and Hard-work

    Some people come to life with natural inmer skills others trying to grow their own skills to be more prof .. but most of times thats depends on the life we live .. the style of life controlling our skills ..for example if you are living with people they dont have time to read .. your owh skill...
  4. syria

    The Pain

    We are fated to live all these feelings of sadness and happiness but the most important thing is to recover our souls no matter what the lose it was
  5. syria

    Is it good to quickly withdraw our winning?

    I like to keep some of my winnings and payout the rest but most times I redepo my winnings and lose them all😃😁
  6. syria

    Soul mate 🥹❤️

    Agrree to every word you said 😊 I found mine too after a long time .. someone can understand me at all conditions even if silence was the language😁😍
  7. syria

    Closed TALK LIKE A PIRATE DAY CHALLENGE ~~ WEEKLY CONTEST ~~ 100 USDT PRIZE POOL

    0.55% 3 TIMES #0b184b16-fcde-41dd-89d7-972b9d4fb260 #332a40f4-e7fb-4647-96a0-2b128c8cdfcc #ace310e0-3a8d-4675-af21-7199f88d1169 0.40% 3 Times #d2ff78c0-0338-4a37-bc49-2831b8580784 #01d826b9-0bdd-462e-b2c0-e1d50efc1a18 #57f1d23c-55e8-4476-a1b7-9e2ac25fc12b 0.66% Two times...
  8. syria

    Closed THE SEVEN DRAGON RELICS - WEEKLY CONTEST - 125 USDT PRIZE POOL

    100x #caef0511-80b8-47e5-9ef2-c7e9a558b425 26x plinko #11e724a6-ced6-4191-a075-d494636945e2 200x #280edcdd-3a73-4324-8c84-72eb7040addd 280x #f893cc3d-8b15-4a85-8516-3932ce84cb25 Plinko 3 greens 1.#8998644a-a2e9-48ec-b651-49f3c631391d 2.#4ccf6805-c48d-43c8-863b-6a074b3345a3...
  9. syria

    Closed MAGIC SQUARE, RECONSIDERED ~~ WEEKLY CONTEST ~~ 100 USDT PRIZE POOL

    0.25% #44f00fef-0ac9-4ee8-b5ed-bc55c3f0d75b 0.80% #411b91bf-00e3-4c95-83fb-8345753d5e2d 0.45% #901088f1-c9b0-496f-b7a3-b7789586b0c3 0.70% #d2e83418-b131-46f3-8d6a-fe7d82556ec9 0.50% #22d6963e-1640-40ad-8f72-883a4c4d80f6 0.30% #7d45e6fc-e25b-4fc7-8368-4393cb30b3bb 0.55%...
  10. syria

    Closed FLAG DAY CHALLENGE ~~ WEEKLY CONTEST ~~ 100 USDT PRIZE POOL

    180x 2times 1.#3e5e34a9-27e8-4c97-b144-f7ecd6a95bb4 2.#8e2d453d-3003-4375-b4ba-51a102629057 250x 2times #7f3fdb69-9489-4194-af6d-908bc35894e9 #57fd8bba-9ca3-44d2-815f-83c8e5623d43 150x twice 1.#974fa606-8812-4469-9d9d-0d57b9ef3bec 2.#434bff6e-375c-4b96-aede-06b95a3719d5 220x twice...
  11. syria

    Closed JAZZ CHALLENGE ~~ WEEKLY CONTEST ~~ 100 USDT PRIZE POOL

    0.52% 3 times 1.#3f164531-bf90-49df-a346-713904406e19 2.#d2822047-9530-42fd-901f-42cf5850e410 3.#ff6880e2-8492-474a-9231-a7b25e1cb1d2 0.40% 3 times 1. 2. 3.
  12. syria

    Who will win the FIFA World Cup?

    Thats deppends alot on sport bets I think coz such big events controlled with money and power this is my own point of view .. sport betting controlled the final results
  13. syria

    Review: The Humility of Greatness

    Nice piece of art bro as always you bring to us amazing stories and poems ... but I think art lost its brightness .and the sound of bullets has more ears than these beautiful works .. I believe in the word power to lead people.. and I hope to see this world full of peace .
  14. syria

    💎💎The Riches That The Earth Gives Us💎💎

    Afterall the Gold will stay the most stable and precious of all these stones and I think Gold is the only thing that can store the value and keep it from infalation .. Rich people considered this truth and this is why we see Gold going high and high in slow steps 😁
  15. syria

    Who will win the FIFA World Cup?

    The fight too much hot but I thino Argentina will be the one 😁😊
Top