Recent content by DonaldTrump12

  1. D

    The past memories of windice

    I hope too.
  2. D

    When Emotions Become the Driver

    We are living in a time when many people want everything quickly: quick money, quick success, an attractive lifestyle, attention, relationships, pleasure, and a life where they can enjoy everything without waiting, but the problem begins when these desires become stronger than their patience and...
  3. D

    Anonnep trivia :) ?

    He is the man who brings smile on our face, make us to laugh even after losing a lot. All the day, we suffer from many obstacles, losses, tiredness, and sadness but as he comes for a moment we forget all problems and we get together make fun with his funny trivias. Thank you a lot man.
  4. D

    Guidance to new users

    It will work why not.
  5. D

    The Universe

    Alright bro, it's really very beautiful, meaningful, beneficial, and knowledgeable. I love to explore the universe. From all the topics, the universe is the most my favorite one. I hope you enjoyed and got many knowledge while reading it.
  6. D

    The past memories of windice

    I noticed that everyone says old time was gold even I am not that much old player here but since, I came this place was so different than today. According to my experiences, we enjoyed past times at windice as we aren't enjoying because many new features were been updated and a little bit...
  7. D

    The Universe

    Alright.
  8. D

    All is Well

    Alright👌
  9. D

    The Universe

    It's really big and very significant. When you initiate to observe it and learn it thus your feelings feel it.
  10. D

    The Universe

    Your words beautifully capture both the wonder of science and the humility it teaches. The more we discover about the universe, the more we realize how much remains unknown. Perhaps consciousness is one of the greatest mysteries we have yet to understand. That curiosity is what keeps humanity...
  11. D

    The Dying Art of Kite Flying

    Well, it's 100℅ true. The phones have brought many destructions to children, however, they have forgot all kind of physical activities.
  12. D

    The Universe

    There are moments when I look at the night sky and forget every problem that once seemed important. I stand beneath countless stars and quietly ask myself a simple question: "What is the universe?" However, the more I search for the answer, the more I realize that the universe is not only a...
  13. D

    WE ARE DEAD

    One rainy evening, a young traveler met an old man sitting alone on a wooden bench. The old man looked at him and quietly said, "We are all dead." The traveler stepped back in surprise. "But we are talking, breathing, and walking. How can we be dead?" The old man smiled and replied, "A body...
  14. D

    One Area That Could Be Improved

    I hope so :(
  15. D

    STORY: The Clock That Never Struck

    One of the precious is time that continuously goes, never stops. We must value it. As a philosopher, osho said, " There's no tomorrow ".
Top