Recent content by AlexHales595

  1. AlexHales595

    Windice best roll in my life

    Yeah bro it's much support mee
  2. AlexHales595

    Windice best roll in my life

    Hello friends, how are you? It’s your good friend Alex here with another great thread—let’s dive in and enjoy it. As you know, I’ve developed a deep bond with Windice, and I have high hopes for it because it has stood by me during tough times. Today, I want to share my life story and talk about...
  3. AlexHales595

    Best friend as a teacher in Windice best lesson in my life

    I am your good friend, Alex. I hope you are all doing well. I am here once again with a new thread, and I hope you enjoy it. As you know, I have been using Windice for nearly four years; while many things have come and gone, I have developed a unique bond and affection for Windice—a connection...
  4. AlexHales595

    Wish you success in the life bro 💪🏻 just don't give up and keep hardworking

    Wish you success in the life bro 💪🏻 just don't give up and keep hardworking
  5. AlexHales595

    Closed UNICRASH TOP MULTIPLIER - WEEKLY RANKED CONTEST

    They asking for Unicrash 🦄 not crash game and with crypto not with Wincoins
  6. AlexHales595

    Closed MAGIC SQUARE, RECONSIDERED ~~ WEEKLY CONTEST ~~ 100 USDT PRIZE POOL

    513f480c-fed6-45f3-8c9a-3df75ef3b1e8 f1de3a88-778f-41d5-a744-9c50bfa48b9e
  7. AlexHales595

    Mine too above 20k plus

    Mine too above 20k plus
  8. AlexHales595

    Because before was less participate now much should be like that that's great 👍

    Because before was less participate now much should be like that that's great 👍
  9. AlexHales595

    Sometimes some dice numbers like 7777 anonyed us much it's take a long time and especially now...

    Sometimes some dice numbers like 7777 anonyed us much it's take a long time and especially now 97% killing a lot
  10. AlexHales595

    How to withdrawal & Deposit in xrp crypto

    Hello friends, I am your dear friend Alex. I hope you are all well. Once again with a new thread. I hope it is helpful to you.As you know, Windice handles deposits and withdrawals for each cryptocurrency via separate links. XRP is one such currency that many people avoid using for these...
  11. AlexHales595

    The Universe

    Sometimes I look up at the sky and say, "How big is the sky? How are the moon and stars so fixed? How small do we look under it?" It is so beautiful, the stars shining in the sky makes the heart calm and bright.
  12. AlexHales595

    Hello Windice Team, add the Hilo game in Windice 🙏

    Hahaha I don't played that's games coz I just used Windice original games and played that's but agree with you should be add some different games also for play let's see what will be happened in the future nice post rambo
  13. AlexHales595

    Loneliness

    Yeah main point of Windice chatting so we don't feel alone coz we talk each other and not feel alone feel comfortable and happy 😁 if sometimes won
Top