Closed Regarding Winning price is 0.005 btc giveaway

Does the minimum number of participation should be change or not ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Astalabasta

Reaction score
The minimum number of post for participation in the competition is 3 and i posted 3 bets there in three post what is the problem with the post i don't understand ,in the last 0.005 btc giveaway i done the the same work and wins ,if not then check it ,the staff member "ganghung" unable to respond with reason just saying stop spamming and close the conversation and he agree that the minimum number of post for the participation is 3 see the attach files ,if the problem is with the post ,then the minimum number of post for participation in the competition should be 1 why there is written 3, if i post more than 3 post then it is called spamming,if they are unable to hit more than one bets they report ,what are they doing i don't know. Either change the rules or change the staff member ,i know most of the people don't agree with me with this but it's ok .....
1.png
2.png

The minimum number of post for participation in the competition is 3
I think you have missunderstanded on it, the rule means at least you must have 3 posts on the forum before you participate in the competition.

I think you have missunderstanded on it, the rule means at least you must have 3 posts on the forum before you participate in the competition.
there is written ,
The challenge of the competition will be maximally simple! You will have to hit the bet with the payout 450x-make a screen of your bet and put it under the post!
The minimum number of posts for participation is 3 it means in a post i have to share my bet id ,and the number of post is 3 so i can share 3 bet id in 3 different posts ,read it carefully.And if you dont understand then copy it and translate it in google,if you are unable to make more than one bets ,then you trying to report others post ,then what can i do bro

Last edited:
also i mentioned there that this is my 3rd post if i am spamming there then why i written about the no of post

Rules of participation in the competition.
1.One player is forbidden to post two bets or create a duplicate account.
2.The screen should display the player's nickname as an example.
3.The minimum number of posts for participation - 3
4.The tournament will last 3 days and during the final day all prizes will be distributed among the players.

if rule 1 is right then why rule 3 needs three post or if rule 3 is right then why one player post only 1 bets

for this reason there is poll to correct this ,i don't follow what others doing,thing is confusing so i posted it to change i am not targeting anyone ,@AhmadM you targeted yourself if you don't understand the matter then do your work let me do mine ,you are the man whose whole life gone in just copy and paste work you have nothing to say just debating on others thinking , you can go and follow others rules who told you to come here if you don't understand the matter,

this post is for change or correction not for debate or if there is any other reason of the rule 1 and rule 3 then told me but what you done nothing just trying to show off here

4.The tournament will last 3 days and during the final day all prizes will be distributed among the players.

if rule 1 is right then why rule 3 needs three post or if rule 3 is right then why one player post only 1 bets

for this reason there is poll to correct this ,i don't follow what others doing,thing is confusing so i posted it to change i am not targeting anyone ,@AhmadM you targeted yourself if you don't understand the matter then do your work let me do mine ,you are the man whose whole life gone in just copy and paste work you have nothing to say just debating on others thinking , you can go and follow others rules who told you to come here if you don't understand the matter,

this post is for change or correction not for debate or if there is any other reason of the rule 1 and rule 3 then told me but what you done nothing just trying to show off here
The minimum number of posts GENERAL posts from the player 3.
In order to avoid bounty hunters. Is it so hard to understand?

The minimum number of posts GENERAL posts from the player 3.
In order to avoid bounty hunters. Is it so hard to understand?
nowhere written for GENERAL post ,there is written make a screen of your bet and put it in you post after that see rule no 3 that say minimum post required is 3 either you have to change rule 1 or rule 3 ,btw you can say same thing in our conversation ,why you closed the conversation , if i misunderstood then who are responsible to teach me you are mod here you know better than me i am newbie here ,no respond of staff member of windice is irresponsible

@ganghung And if you are right then show me where is written that The minimum number of posts GENERAL posts for the player is 3. i din't see it anywhere ,if i am wrong then correct me ,and if i am right then keep this in mind and in next giveaway you can change it

3 posts, means 3 post count on forum. The answer was given to op many times.
Closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.