Question

Because players asking for small bet amount i give him answer and question and you answered
Haha funny lol why u getting that question on wrong way I just asked for gk by the if you are able to check then check it I never used faucet there☑️😉

Haha funny lol why u getting that question on wrong way I just asked for gk by the if you are able to check then check it I never used faucet there☑😉

I'm sorry, but I still can't get what you where asking about.

If it was about the minimum bet amount, that's a common practice on many dice sites.

I think the main reason for that is to prevent overburdening dice site with 0.00000001 DOGE rolls or something like that.

Yeah question was for minimum bet amount coz if I wanna preroll atleast 5000 on 0.01% in btc 10 satoshi min bet I feel little costly that's why I asked & yeah you can say mostly every site has same thing I don't think so many sites I know there u can bet with minimum...

well actually site is paying high faucets so that's why . but i agreed to your point also if user wanna do pre rolls on 0.01% then it will cost minimum 2..5 $ with 5 k rolls

I was also surprised at first, someone says that this is a frequent practice, but I see this for the first time.