RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT

mowmow

Staff member
Reaction score
I can see a lot of players, mostly newly registered members here in Windice who doesn't seem to know how to show respect to other players, even to moderators. They do not follow rules, and do not accept their mistakes when being told, instead they would argue. And worse, they won't hesitate throwing curses even to moderators. And this happens everyday. I also encounter old members who acts the same. They respect not everyone around. Only people they are close with. If they don't like you, they will insult and disrespect you in front of other members.

I say, Respect Begets Respect. If you wanna gain respect from everyone, respect others too wether you like them or not. No matter how intelligent you are, how high your position is in your workplace, and wether you are a superior or not, if you do not know how to show respect to everyone around, do not ever expect you will be respected too. Remember the saying, "do unto others what you want others do unto you". It's a give and take process. Be kind, be humble, and never be boastful or take what you deserve for being arrogant. Karma is digital. 😆😆

Remember, "Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness."😊😊👍

I like that last line Karma is Digital hahaha...... like how love and all became digital too :D

There is no trust, love or friendship if there is no respect. :)

Last edited:
"do unto others what you want others do unto you"
I tried this today, but the restaurant waitress got upset and ran away when i ripped my shirt off infront of her :(

Seriously tho
In a perfect world, i would love to see more kindness. Unfortunately, we are in a society now that the majority of the young ones don't even have respect for themselves. They will never be able to respect others :(

I tried this today, but the restaurant waitress got upset and ran away when i ripped my shirt off infront of her :(

Seriously tho
In a perfect world, i would love to see more kindness. Unfortunately, we are in a society now that the majority of the young ones don't even have respect for themselves. They will never be able to respect others :(
why the hell u would rip your shirt in front of waitress tho, to impress her ??

Seriously tho
Lol. The waitress got disappointed with what she saw behind that shirt. Hahaha!

Sad but true. Poor millennials. They lack good manners.

A perfect example of, someone not respecting himself and instead putting himself to shame.. hahahaha!!
yeahh like really who would take out shirt in public instead of in a hotel room rather lol hahaha lmaooo