How does greediness ruin your game?

Lime07

Reaction score
Often happens to me. I was nearly on PO but still i bet some more. That's when i lose all my profits. Greediness is the worst "enemy" of a gambler. Tell us your experience when greediness ruin your game. 😅😁

I play free roll slot tournaments. When I get a good win that I will get a payout from, if I would just stop there. Problem I have is I want to be 1st place and almost always keep playing and I end up with zero and a zero payout.

Often happens to me. I was nearly on PO but still i bet some more. That's when i lose all my profits. Greediness is the worst "enemy" of a gambler. Tell us your experience when greediness ruin your game. 😅😁
Lol. We have same problem. And this happens to me too many times. We play more because we wanted to have higher amount to withdraw than the minimum one. We forget to control and take some pauses. And some of us never get contented. Some of us are also too excited to grow our profits too fast that we forget to slow down and so we bust. Happens to me lots of times. But still I never learn my lesson. Hahahaha!