balancing everything in life

swaroop95

Reaction score
i know families dont encourage gambling because they think that you are addicted to it....

but in life addiction to anything is dangerous..

for example if you are too addicted to education then your health becomes imbalance...

if you are too addicted to sports then your education becomes imbalance...

so dont get addicted to anything in life...

just pay attention to everything you are doing in your life and balance everything...

then gambling is not a problem to any one of your family members..

remember: "just pay attention ...be conscious of what you are doing and check if you created any imbalance... correct it"

all the best windicers

That's right, you have to use it to think what you are doing now, yesterday, tomorrow or later.

i know families dont encourage gambling because they think that you are addicted to it....

but in life addiction to anything is dangerous..

for example if you are too addicted to education then your health becomes imbalance...

if you are too addicted to sports then your education becomes imbalance...

so dont get addicted to anything in life...

just pay attention to everything you are doing in your life and balance everything...

then gambling is not a problem to any one of your family members..

remember: "just pay attention ...be conscious of what you are doing and check if you created any imbalance... correct it"

all the best windicers
Exactly.. hahaha!! Its ok to gamble just do not become too addicted. My mom actually knows am gambling in some sites but it doesnt matter at all to her since I still manage to do my responsibilites everyday. And she knows this is just my time killer. :)

Exactly.. hahaha!! Its ok to gamble just do not become too addicted. My mom actually knows am gambling in some sites but it doesnt matter at all to her since I still manage to do my responsibilites everyday. And she knows this is just my time killer. :)
you have nice positive attitude...
unlike others who wantedly criticize every post other than theirs..
continue that...and be happy and keep smiling always..

you have nice positive attitude...
unlike others who wantedly criticize every post other than theirs..
continue that...and be happy and keep smiling always..
I know exactly one of those who you refering to but i wont name names. Hahaha!! I believe we can always share our insights without fully contradicting to one's thought. I hate people who contradicts so much and acts as if they know very well and others dont. Thanks and you be happy always too. :)