Why is Windice getting Bored?

Fuzemine

Known
Reaction score
Comment below what are your taughts to make Windice more Lively again!!

I also have a suggestion and i guess it is already been suggested by a player here.
> Why not lessen the balance needed to make rains in chat except for tipping thou.
Players are more lively and active when they see more rains in chat and besides players who receives rain are randomly pick so there would be no suspicious transaction between players!!
> If first suggestion cannot be done maybe more game challenge/event should be added so players will enjoy this site more!
Goodluck to Everyone!! 😉

Comment below if you have better suggestion Thanks!!

Windice is perfect for dice game. But crash limited payout is the fact I don’t like. Because it’s should be more than this.

i actually have quite a few ideas that would greatly improve windice, but im keeping these ideas to myself until the admin bites and allows me to become a moderator, even if on a trial period. but i can gurantee these ideas 100% will improve windice, and bring in alot more players

Comment below what are your taughts to make Windice more Lively again!!

I also have a suggestion and i guess it is already been suggested by a player here.
> Why not lessen the balance needed to make rains in chat except for tipping thou.
Players are more lively and active when they see more rains in chat and besides players who receives rain are randomly pick so there would be no suspicious transaction between players!!
> If first suggestion cannot be done maybe more game challenge/event should be added so players will enjoy this site more!
Goodluck to Everyone!! 😉

Comment below if you have better suggestion Thanks!!
what you said is correct and i also suggested second suggesstion to done.

Windice is perfect for dice game. But crash limited payout is the fact I don’t like. Because it’s should be more than this.
yeah windice is a good site and i love it but something is lacking maybe, thats why only few members adds up in this site maybe they are looking for something for a gambling site.

i actually have quite a few ideas that would greatly improve windice, but im keeping these ideas to myself until the admin bites and allows me to become a moderator, even if on a trial period. but i can gurantee these ideas 100% will improve windice, and bring in alot more players
Yeah players should share their ideas to make this site more awesome, lately i also notice that some mods are not quite active in chats now. Hope you get want you want and if you become a mod then i hope you make this site more better 😄

what you said is correct and i also suggested second suggesstion to done.
Yeah more games so players will be more lively and active but i respect why windice didn't have many events/games cuz they might get problem in funds in future if they do more games/events.

Thanks guys for sharing your opinions, hope we can help and find a better way to improve windice 😊

Yeah more games so players will be more lively and active but i respect why windice didn't have many events/games cuz they might get problem in funds in future if they do more games/events.
i agree with you.thanks for reply

also I think I should continue the rains not lower value to call but people to wince

Yes, this is more boring than when I registered, I only play once a week, sometimes I don't play.

my ideas:
1) each chat must have its own rain, they are currently using 1 for all chats and that sucks
2) if you do idea 1, put a mod in each chat
3) make less the time between rains, sometime take more than 1 hour, very boring...
4) do something different with the vk and telegram challenges, I sopped trying because same users win every day and that sucks...
5) remove tips or remove the "minimum balance", It makes no sense to force you to have so much to send so little (I have never send a tip here)
6) make less the min to use the exchange, if we need the same to withdraw than to exchange... I think is better make the withdraw...

I don't remember when I really use the chat... if they keep doing the same thing, I'll keep playing once a week or less

Last edited:
Yes, this is more boring than when I registered, I only play once a week, sometimes I don't play.

my ideas:
1) each chat must have its own rain, they are currently using 1 for all chats and that sucks
2) if you do idea 1, put a mod in each chat
3) make less the time between rains, sometime take more than 1 hour, very boring...
4) do something different with the vk and telegram challenges, I sopped trying because same users win every day and that sucks...
5) remove tips or remove the "minimum balance", It makes no sense to force you to have so much to send so little (I have never send a tip here)
6) make less the min to use the exchange, if we need the same to withdraw than to exchange... I think is better make the withdraw...

I don't remember when I really use the chat... if they keep doing the same thing, I'll keep playing once a week or less
Thanks for your suggestions friend 👍

I know it can be abused, but I suggest to allow anyone tip anyone any time, regardless of the balance. The current minimum, 0.00001 BTC, is okay in my opinion.

As for abusers, I think it's easy to spot such activity, and block their accounts.

I know it can be abused, but I suggest to allow anyone tip anyone any time, regardless of the balance. The current minimum, 0.00001 BTC, is okay in my opinion.

As for abusers, I think it's easy to spot such activity, and block their accounts.
Yeah lower the minimum balance in sending tips has a high tendency that it will be abuse, but in making rain i don't think it is bad to lower the req minimum balance, rain picks players randomly so it will not get abuse

I even agree that Dice is really much advance compare to other website.
But crash is like dice game only here in Windice...

Crash game is need to be like game where we can cashout before crash not like this...

I even agree that Dice is really much advance compare to other website.
But crash is like dice game only here in Windice...

Crash game is need to be like game where we can cashout before crash not like this...
yeah dice game is advance and good cuz we can adjust it the way we want it, and in crash i think it is different cuz its a single playing of crash in here not multiple player play in crash also we can't control when to cashout before the rocket crash, yeah your right crash is like similar in dice game in here 😄

with the current faucet and affiliate system tipping won't be changed , but a revamp might come at some point - a different affiliate/faucet , then the tips restrictions will be lower